Guelph Thursday (april 29th)

We're running again...yep..same ol' same ol'.
25 dollar buy in, 20 min blinds, 7000 in chips with blinds starting at 25/50 Game starts at 7:30

Looking for new players...hey kitchener guys, what does it take to get you out to guelph?? I hold games every week! More money? more SAUCE.? is that a 4chan thing? hmm...anyways....

Summer is here....lets all stay in the air conditioning and throw cards and chips at each other

1. Mark

Comments

• OK, I'm in. C'mon gang...
  • lol...well obviously, if there are no others interested..then game is off..hopefully we'll have 6 by tomorrow!
  • Hey..Aj and I are out..we may be taking the summer off so don't count on us...hope you can get a game together!
  • Out for the summer??!!! Hopefully we'llbe able to find a replacement jrn and aj!!!
  • alright, well since it's just tim and i, it's looking like no game this week! Hopefully we can get something together sooner than later!

Also, how come you and aj are out for the summer jen? takin' some time off?
  • Farmer's Almanac sez bad summer for flush draws:)
  • hahahahah. I dunno. just kind of getting bored I guess. We do just seem to be swamping money. I'll keep checking, maybe we'll be back next week. we are hooked and plus you still owe me 5 bucks! grrrrr. you need to put your money in the pot dude.
  • hopefully we can try and get a game together next week.. it may be one of my last.

i should be there next week... if there is a game.
  • well i will be there next week if its adam's last time!
  • shit yeah, i forgot about that 5 bucks, i meant to give it to you during the cash game!!

I'm hoping we'll be able to have a game...! crosses fingers!