Freeeeeeeeeeee kristy!!!!!!!!!!!

wtf man, i dont even like peas

Comments

• I know dude, wtf is with peas. Does anyone really like peas?

Freeeeeeeeee Kristy
  • Who is this Kristy person u speak of?
  • Surely you know Jeff,

She's the one that all the guys are trying to get into her pants!

Mark

P.S. - I have gotten into said pants... I used to have photo evidence!
  • And here I thought Secret and Walleye were her alter egos.... :)
  • I asked Kristy nicely to not post an offensive picture that violated the forum rules after I edited it out of her original post. Her response to me was: "I'm never going to stop having my definition of fun here, you are as always completely able to ban me..and should you feel it necessary please go ahead."

I think Kristy does a lot of great things for this site and I hate for it to have to come to this (trust me, I have to be pushed pretty far before I will actually ban someone), but I will also not tolerate offensive material on the site (especially after I ask nicely for it to be removed).

Kristy will be welcome to return after her 7 day ban is complete.
  • compuease wrote: »
    And here I thought Secret and Walleye were her alter egos.... :)

you sir are incorrect
    Graham wrote: »
    Kristy will be welcome to return after her 7 day ban is complete.

lol, i thought she got permabanned.

Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Kristy (in 7 days of course)
  • Walleye wrote: »
    you sir are incorrect

orly?
  • Am I a bad person for thinking along totally different lines when I saw the title: Freeeeeee Kristy?

If so, do I really have to wait seven days for my spanking? Ooooooohhh the anticipation has me all tingly . . .
  • Milo wrote: »
    Am I a bad person for thinking along totally different lines when I saw the title: Freeeeeee Kristy?

If so, do I really have to wait seven days for my spanking? Ooooooohhh the anticipation has me all tingly . . .

this thread has 2 purposes:

1 - unban her
    2 - free her from the handcuffs and jump ropes that have her tied up in my basement
  • In that case, never mind. She'll be unbanned eventually. How is she supposed to learn if she gets off easy, every time?

As for having her tied up in your basement . . . does that cost extra?
    As for having her tied up in your basement . . . does that cost extra?

i might be able to cut you a deal
  • I'm just curious how bad the pic was that was posted that got her a temp ban?

ohh god, now I'm wondering if Phil will slash his wrists when he finds out she got a temp ban.
  • ohh god, now I'm wondering if Phil will slash his wrists when he finds out she got a temp ban.

Wrists? No. but I hear a hunger strike is in the works . . .

Side note: What is the etiquette for a hunger strike? Is it bad form to bring anything besides your lawn chair? If not, would low-cal snacks be appropriate? Or does anything go? Having never attended a hunger strike beofre, I need to know how to proceed . . .
    Wrists? No. but I hear a hunger strike is in the works . . .

Side note: What is the etiquette for a hunger strike? Is it bad form to bring anything besides your lawn chair? If not, would low-cal snacks be appropriate? Or does anything go? Having never attended a hunger strike beofre, I need to know how to proceed . . .

i'm pretty sure it involves not eating at all. Which I don't understand as it seems like a form of self punishment. Wtf would someone want to punish myself for.
  • hah ha mike and milo

no the b**** is still here, you know aka secret and god knows how many accounts she has,

taking bets on how many...........................

i say 5 or 7:)
  • Disagree. I would assume Graham would ban all of those accounts, too. But, you never know . . .

And Walleye, if that IS your name ^-^, I know what a hunger strike IS, I just want to know what one does while watching one, other than sing anti-IRA songs, that is . . .

Now, I need to find appropriate attire. Perhaps the Kenora dinner jacket and "dress" Kodiaks . . .
  • philliivey wrote: »
    hah ha mike and milo

no the b**** is still here, you know aka secret and god knows how many accounts she has,

taking bets on how many...........................

i say 5 or 7:)

i will take this bet... how much?
    Disagree. I would assume Graham would ban all of those accounts, too. But, you never know . . .

And Walleye, if that IS your name ^-^, I know what a hunger strike IS, I just want to know what one does while watching one, other than sing anti-IRA songs, that is . . .

Now, I need to find appropriate attire. Perhaps the Kenora dinner jacket and "dress" Kodiaks . . .

that IS my name.

Otherwise im of no help to you here.
    that IS my name.

Otherwise im of no help to you here.

exactly, its our name
  • secret wrote: »
    exactly, its our name

but I thought I got it on weekdays and you got it on weekends. Yet here we are on monday having this discussion all over again. fml
    but I thought I got it on weekdays and you got it on weekends. Yet here we are on monday having this discussion all over again. fml

why am i arguing with myself...lol
    why am i arguing with myself...lol

i like argueing with you or is it me or whoever the f*ck you are. ahh crap
    i like argueing with you or is it me or whoever the f*ck you are. ahh crap

i can imagine this must be funny to watch myself in the mirror with all this talk
  • Unban Kristy. I have spoken.
  • Meh, I assume Graham has his reasons. I mean, with all the nudity posted on this site, it must have been pretty messed up for a ban to happen. Besides, this works out great for Graham as it serves two perfect purposes.

1 - We all take seriously the rules and know where the line is that we are not to cross.

2 - It builds the anticipation for Kristy's return in 6.436678 days, meaning uber traffic for the site at said moment, meaning increased advertising revenues for the site, which I'm sure Kristy will get a small percentage of upon her return.
  • Lol Cerberus, you new here or something? No one is going to 'learn' anything.
  • I'm new, yes, but also an optimist... that sounds like a bad combination for winning at poker... I'm screwed.
  • A hahahahahaha a hahahaha noobaments
    A hahahahahaha a hahahaha noobaments

it wasnt me...ducy?
    it wasnt me...ducy?

but it really was. DUCY?