Toronto FC Fans

Anyone on here a TFC fan?

Comments

• Yup, but it's getting harder to find tix. Not that it was easy to start with, but I used to have an "in." Mostly just watch the games on the idiot box.
  • Milo wrote: »
    Yup, but it's getting harder to find tix. Not that it was easy to start with, but I used to have an "in." Mostly just watch the games on the idiot box.

I'll let you in on a secret:
    Red Patch Boys Forums

I get most of my tickets from there.

The alternative is usually about 72 hours before a game the front office will release a bunch more tickets. Try calling them around then and you can usually find some good seats.
  • not really into the TFC but i do remember having the bulk of the old Toronto Blizzard in my back yard for a fun game when I was a kid. Ya Ya i know, who are they. Used to have great connections since my da was a semipro player in Glasgow.
  • Soccer is the most boring game on earth. Only stupid soccer fans will talk for weeks about how great a nil-nil game was. It's full of divers and whiners and what kind of game is it where the refs get to 'guess' how much <faked> injury time to add so that no-one really knows when the game will be over. So exciting to watch a clock count down to zero but then the game doesn't end. Retarded.
  • Thanks Moose...... :P

Season ticket holder here since day one. Since before they knew madame Beckham was coming to the league.

The Toronto team is really not known for the diving (though Guevara knows how to use this some times..,,,). Most of our guys (Brennan, Serioux, Dichio for e.g) inflict the tackles that cause many a wuss to fall and cry like a bitch whos aces were cracked.

If I'm ever going to miss a game I'll post up the tickets here for offer. easy to email once payment is made.

Poker/Soccer similarities....
    In soccer, people bitch about being fouled
    In Poker, People bitch about getting sucked out on by a donkey

In Soccer, it's the tactically superior opponent that wins, (but not always)
    In Poker, it's the tactically superior opponent that wins, (but not always)

In Soccer, People bet on the outcome.....
    In Poker, well.....you can see where this is going :)

Soccer matches are "rigged" by the referee's who have no stake in the outcome
    Online Poker is rigged by sites that have no stake in the outcome

stupid soccer fans will talk for weeks about how great a nil-nil game was.
    stupid Poker fans will talk for weeks about how great a AA vs. AA chopped pot was.

So you see Moose, your well suited to being a soccer fan.......
  • I really enjoy going to the games... The Toronto fans are awsome and create a great atmosphere.

Sure, I've seen better quality play in other countries, but without having to get on a plane anywhere it is still great soccer action.

SuitedPair, if you do sell your tickets, I am always looking. What section are you in?
  • So how is poker boring?
    Similarity ends.
  • Graham wrote: »
    . What section are you in?

I'm 10 rows up in 105 (north East corner) right on the 18 Yard box.

Really great section when everyone shows up but we lost some great characters this year to the new supporters section in the North West.

For games like columbus and chicago where the other team has traveling fans, I am right below their corner so be ready to heckle them.....unless we're losing......