He doesn't have an ace!

This is one of those spots where I know what my opponent doesn't have, but trying to represent it doesn't seem to work out to well.

PokerStars Game #27439611630: Tournament #158357803, $1.00+$0.20 Hold'em No Limit - Level VI (100/200) - 2009/04/24 11:01:52 ET
Table '158357803 1' 9-max Seat #1 is the button
Seat 1: frio10 (2220 in chips)
Seat 4: hocif (5190 in chips)
Seat 5: Quinner777 (3080 in chips)
Seat 9: Poker_Jassy (3010 in chips)
hocif: posts small blind 100
Quinner777: posts big blind 200
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to Quinner777 [Kc 4h]
Poker_Jassy: folds
frio10: calls 200
hocif: folds
Quinner777: checks
*** FLOP *** [Qc Ks Ah]
Quinner777: checks
frio10: bets 600
Quinner777: raises 2280 to 2880 and is all-in
frio10: calls 1420 and is all-in
Uncalled bet (860) returned to Quinner777
*** TURN *** [Qc Ks Ah] [2s]
*** RIVER *** [Qc Ks Ah 2s] [3h]
*** SHOW DOWN ***
Quinner777: shows [Kc 4h] (a pair of Kings)
frio10: shows [Kd Jc] (a pair of Kings - Ace+Queen+Jack kicker)
frio10 collected 4540 from pot
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot 4540 | Rake 0
Board [Qc Ks Ah 2s 3h]
Seat 1: frio10 (button) showed [Kd Jc] and won (4540) with a pair of Kings
Seat 4: hocif (small blind) folded before Flop
Seat 5: Quinner777 (big blind) showed [Kc 4h] and lost with a pair of Kings
Seat 9: Poker_Jassy folded before Flop (didn't bet)

So he's calling on the button not raising not folding, calling, 4 handed. Which is kinda weird, and I wish I had been paying more attention to this particular opponent because I might have been able to play this WAY different. However I was playing on 3 tables at the same time, so shame on me for not focusing enough!

At any rate my first thought on this flop is, he doesn't have an ace. He didn't really seem like a trappy player. The overbet actually makes me more certain he's just trying to make a play at me because on this flop- and considering I was in the big blind- there's really no reason to think I'm calling that overbet with anything except what beats him. So anyway, I re-raised all in trying to be like I just slowplayed my Ace mothafucka but he just went ahead and called anyway. I actually still thought I would have the best hand with the King here, but alas the semi-bluff was doomed to fail.

I think the thing that makes this a terrible play by me, is I easily could have let this go, but I play by my instincts in a situation like this and I was right he didn't have the Ace but I was wrong to think he would lay down anything else. Which I think he should but that's besides the point. Also I couldn't tell what cards he did have aka can't really put him on a range of hands here except anything but an ace lol, so there's a decent chance my king is good here anyway.

I suppose I should have thought of it this way as well, "he just put in 600 of his stack, he's not going away" but again, I thought there was a decent chance my king was good. Anyway enough about this hand.