did their server just crash?

Comments

• Facecard99 wrote: »
    Anyone on FT now playing
    did their server just crash?

Yeah, I can't log into it!
  • so now my question is ... what happen to tourny players
    if the server crashes ???
    is the tournament cancel? because if it is it would suck because i was so close to be in the money -.-

anyone know?
  • Yeah some guy from 2+2 said he's at the final table of the $20r and he's freaking out (He's also in the 100r and another tourney)....I'm curious to see what Full Tilt will do.
  • o yea .. 2+2 let me check out that forum too

i'm surprise i'm the only guy here thats playing on ft now ... but then again mayb i'm just the only newb thats freakin out
  • 31.2. If the tournament had not yet reached the money - All players still in the tournament at the time of the cancellation will be refunded their tournament buy-in and tournament fee. Players will have their buy-ins refunded in the same currency they used to enter the tournament (real money, tokens, etc.), unless they earned their entry through a satellite, in which case, they will be refunded the standard buy-in for the tournament. In addition, the buy-ins of players already eliminated from the tournament will be divided up and distributed to the remaining players, based on their chip counts. Guarantees and money added to the prize pool will not be included in the player payouts.
  • :( thats sad news for me :( i was 4th out of 110 or so last time i check ... now all i get is 3 bucks back
  • Wow.. that sucks
    :( thats sad news for me :( i was 4th out of 110 or so last time i check ... now all i get is 3 bucks back

Yeah that really sucks....
  • Yeah...down while playing hyper turbos...LOL
  • Was in the middle of a 10+1 SNG and on the bubble. 2nd big stack too....:(
  • CdnVet0506 wrote: »
    Was in the middle of a 10+1 SNG and on the bubble. 2nd big stack too....:(

Ouch... worse case scenario.
  • Some of the responses are pretty funny on 2+2... I put together a nice summary on my blog:
    Full Tilt (IGNORE THIS)
    Full Tilt Poker Down
  • Screw this, I'm sleeping. If I get screwed from FTP, I'll whine and bitch about it tomorrow. Not worth staying up....
    :( thats sad news for me :( i was 4th out of 110 or so last time i check ... now all i get is 3 bucks back

What are you talking about. That is probably a best case situation for you. The buyins from the eliminated players are distributed according to chipstacks so you are going to be paid as if you got 4th place money in a tourney paying out 110 places. Unless you thought you were going to win the tournament you are probably at your maximum chip equity right now and from your post it sounds like you are close to the bubble anyways so they are not paying out many extra places.
    In addition, the buy-ins of players already eliminated from the tournament will be divided up and distributed to the remaining players, based on their chip counts.

Btw Graham this statement is clearly wrong:
    This is great news for all those players with just a couple chips left about to bust out before the bubble, but what about the dominating chip leaders? Well, they will be getting the exact same amount as the guy on the short stack.

Same thing happened to me last summer on PokerStars, sitting 2 or 3rd in chips in a $50k tourney. I ended up with better than 5th place money with at least 80 players left.
  • I noticed it was really slow last night while I was playing. They're back up now, I'm assuming?
  • moose wrote: »
    What are you talking about. That is probably a best case situation for you. The buyins from the eliminated players are distributed according to chipstacks so you are going to be paid as if you got 4th place money in a tourney paying out 110 places. Unless you thought you were going to win the tournament you are probably at your maximum chip equity right now and from your post it sounds like you are close to the bubble anyways so they are not paying out many extra places.

Same thing happened to me last summer on PokerStars, sitting 2 or 3rd in chips in a $50k tourney. I ended up with better than 5th place money with at least 80 players left.

+1
    Beat me to it Moose.
  • moose wrote: »

What was wrong... it said before bubble play they divide evenly and after bubble play the divisions are based on chip counts. At least thats how I read it... am I wrong?
  • graham hate to hijak thread, but can u pls assist me in my $31 transfer?
  • Graham wrote: »
    What was wrong... it said before bubble play they divide evenly and after bubble play the divisions are based on chip counts. At least thats how I read it... am I wrong?

yep you are wrong. It has nothing to do with the bubble. You said the short stacks and the chip leaders get the same money. Wrong. They get their buyin back and the money from the eliminated players gets divvied up based on chip stack. So big stacks get more and small stacks will get almost nothing.

The only difference before or after the bubble makes is that if the tourney is cancelled before the bubble, everyone still alive gets at least their buyin back. Otherwise if it was just based on chip stacks, someone with say 10 chips would get almost nothing. Before the bubble breaks that person would get at least their buyin back and then any additional monies would be based on chip stack. The only way everyone would get exactly their buyin back would be if not a single person had been eliminated.