Final Game of the Season!

This is it...the last regular season game of Season 11.

Darryl has locked up first place again this season, so now its just a battle for second and getting more chips for the SET game.

Who's in??

1 - AJ
2 - Keith
3 - Anthony
4 - Darryl
5 - Allan
6 - Kris
7 - Steve
8 -
9 -
10 -

Comments

• In, because someone needs the $$$, and I'm a nice guy . . .
  • I'm in...

How about them Bruins AJ???
  • ACDC wrote: »
    I'm in...

How about them Bruins AJ???

I smell a SWEEP BABY!!!
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    I smell a SWEEP BABY!!!

Wait.

Are we talking about hockey, or me vs. the field in the last 2 seasons?

zinnnnnggggggg
  • It's only cuz you run so good in all those 50/50 flips, Darryl . . .
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Wait.

Are we talking about hockey, or me vs. the field in the last 2 seasons?

zinnnnnggggggg

Feel like maybe there's going to be a Lucic incident this week on The Hill...totally unintentional of course ;)
  • Like this?

seminbongosyv0.gif
  • Couldn't be like that. That guy doesn't have nearly enough foil on his hands. Old time hockey, Darryl . . .
  • Oh, I smell another SWEEP coming tonight boys! I am PUMPED UP after watching my team take out our arch rivals, and feel the power of the playoffs for tonights' game! Another Boston Victory tonight, I can feel it!!!

And since I'm the only REAL Bruins fan in the game, I MUST be talking about moi (see? just a little French, for the Hab Fans out there who are licking their wounds today)

Lots of seats still available tonight. Start time is back to 8pm, so don't be late.
  • AJ's internet is down, he says game on and to show up on time at 8pm
  • AJ's home phone is not working either, so if you want in last minute call his cell
  • God, what a dreadful night. Get home to find out the area is under a Bell 'time out' and have no home phone or internet. Then find out that they must have crossed the lines somewhere because I was getting calls for someone's phone number.

Then, a pitiful performance during the game. Sad day. But...at least the Habs are out.

Darryl puts another nail in the coffin of the leader board last night, taking out Allan in headsup play. Darrly just seems to be a card magnet, everytime you try to make a move on him, he wakes up with a monster hand.

Bubble was...humpf...can't remember now...sad

Anyway, next week is the SET game, and I'll post/email everyone their starting chip stacks and buyins. See you next week.

Congrads on taking the season yet again Darryl, you luck box.
    :)
  • Bubble would have been Kris, because I was gone shortly after you were, AJ, followed closely by Steve. Good game, all, and an enjoyable season, as well. Looking forward to the SET next week. Why? I have no idea . . .
  • i'm going on the wetts diet from now on. if i eat what he eats then when i grow up i can be more like him.

good game sir. someday i will win a pot off you. soon i thinks.
  • The Wetts Diet? Isn't that just Tim Hortons and Sour Creme & Onion Chips??

Here's the LEADER BOARD FOR THE SEASON!!! Congratulations Darryl on yet another happy finish to a season, and he gets his $110 back from the SET pot.

Unfortunately for the rest of you...I'M STILL IN SECOND PLACE! :)

DARRYL 505.67

A.J. 333.12
    KRIS 326.36
    ANTHONY 322.08
    KEITH 302.82
    ALLAN 302.7
    STEVE 284.27
    CHRIS 143.65
    ELEANOR 130.01
    SHAUN 27.62 DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR SET GAME
    GARRY 25.42 DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR SET GAME
    KOFI 21.73 DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR SET GAME
    MIKE 18.85 DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR SET GAME
    NIB 18.49 DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR SET GAME
    CHUCK 13 DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR SET GAME
    COLIN 13 DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR SET GAME

The SET game will have a maximum of 9 players, all playing for a pot of approximately $1040 if everyone who qualifies shows up to play. I'll post everyone's buyin and starting chip stacks next week for this game. Oh, btw...it WILL be April 30 @ 8pm!!

Thanks to everyone who came out and made it a great season. Got off slow this time, and not quite the turnouts of past seasons, but I still had a great time hosting them.
  • I guess the only proper response is this:

To be "the Man", you have to beat "the Man"

Woooooooooooooooo . . .
  • Obviously, Darryl got the same WWF kit I gave my stepsons...when they were 8!!
  • Well, then Darryl should feel at home.