13Cards...

2»

Comments

• There aren't too many unhappy children.

But that was not what I was saying. I was saying that you are boring. I should have been more clear.
  • 13cards is an asset to the forum.
    Bullies should be perma-banned.
  • Save 13 Cards and Kristy_Sea!! What assets!!! OMG!
  • cadillac wrote: »

Oh and esool. If you want to post one line garbage then go post it in BBV or Life Tilt.

Thank you for your opinion but I think I will continue to add my occasional shots of humour when and where I feel they are needed.
    God this thread has become truly ghey. (No offense to any lesbians/homos on this board)
  • Listen esool, there is no place for your fucking wise cracks within the confines of this forum. Please stay on topic at all times and never ever try to lighten the mood!
  • haddon wrote: »
    Listen esool, there is no place for your fucking wise cracks within the confines of this forum. Please stay on topic at all times and never ever try to lighten the mood!

I'm telling Scotty Z you're picking on me!!
  • Both of you can go to your rooms, and don't even think of turning on those Nintendo DS thing-a-mah-whatsits. Read a book, for Christ's sake.
  • People are too harsh on him, it just seems like a lot of people like to complain. There are actually people who complain about how much better McDonald's is in the US, etc. I'll bet there are probably Americans who claim McDonald's in Canada "tastes" better.