Poker HOTTIE needs help!!!

Hey players...IF anyone on here has a Pokerstars.com account and PLEASE do me a big favor and transfer like .50 cents to my account Leah_Dee I would really apprecaite it!!!I wanna try the microlimit games there.U can add me to your friends and if you are near Vancouver BC and have home games let me know I'd LOVE to play.Thanks

Comments

• I think the majority of the people here are gonna want pics of said "HOTTIE"ness
  • send me .50 to Leah_dee and i will show u all the pics of me u like and u can add me on facebook!
  • Do you swallow?

Oh, sorry...I assume not if you are hard up for 50c.
  • this is epic already!

gets popcorn awaiting Kristy................
  • check out my profile pic and if u wanna see more transfer .5o to Lea_Dee at pokerstars.com
  • Hey Sista,

We're always happy to have another female in Life tilt!!!!

I will gladly ship you 50 cents if you post a pic of yourself holding a sign that says Life Tilt..I will ship you $5 if you post one topless with a sign.

Sorry, but without the sign we can't be sure that you're a female.
  • Leah Dee wrote: »
    check out my profile pic and if u wanna see more transfer .5o to Lea_Dee at pokerstars.com

Naw, ya gotta do better that that... How do we know that's you? Post another pic with you holding a sign "CPF is best", then we'll know it's you... Offers will pour in...
  • lol, Kristy,,,, we think alike...
  • ps. don't be shy..

the guys here are great and even THEY have posted topless pics (see the tits or gtfo thread)..as have I

It is just sort of our thing..all new posters have to do it before they get staked.
  • begging for 50 cents.... just amazing...
  • .25 on its way... more when pics go up. (holding sign like kristy said)
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    Do you swallow?

Oh, sorry...I assume not if you are hard up for 50c.

LMAO this!

as they say, "TITS OR GTFO!"
  • Hello closemaster,

We have transferred $0.25 from your account to 'Leah_Dee' as per your request.

Good luck to you both.

Regards,

PokerStars Cashier
  • Graham wrote: »
    Hello closemaster,

We have transferred $0.25 from your account to 'Leah_Dee' as per your request.

Good luck to you both.

Regards,

PokerStars Cashier
    So when you heading to Vancouver?
  • .50 cents plzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • come on you cheapskates what's .50 cents? ship .50 to Leah_dee at pokerstars or I'm gonna take my pictures down lol
  • Leah Dee wrote: »
    come on you cheapskates what's .50 cents? ship .50 to Leah_dee at pokerstars or I'm gonna take my pictures down lol

ya gotta prove it's you... Either with a sign saying CPF or Life Tilt....
  • I will add $4.20T to the tits pool
  • lollll walleye

(in before brian)
  • Too funny...
  • OK, we don't allow just begging here...you're going to need to prove that you're a real person or I'll have no choice but to ban you.

6 hrs seems fair.

gogogogogo, I really don't want to you to leave..but it is only fair to all the other people who have shown their tits..
  • I love that this is happening right now.
  • OP is a cocktease
  • In before OP is banned
  • fk in mods around here are too uptight
  • fucking southerners are so dumb...they send the broad money BEFORE she shows terts..
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    fucking southerners are so dumb...they send the broad money BEFORE she shows terts..

You forgot to bring your players' card?

DSC00422.jpg