Best site for PLO tables?

I've always used pokerstars, but I've heard that the level of competition might be more favorable at other sites, any site recomendations?

Comments

• Party always had pretty soft PLO tables.

What levels are you playing?
  • Titan and Pacific both have pretty soft Omaha tables.
  • I plan on playin .10/.25 or .25/.50
  • Regulator wrote: »
    I plan on playin .10/.25 or .25/.50

Most of the popular sites will have soft tables at these levels.

If you're going to a new site, find one with a good bonus. Shouldn't be to hard to clear playing PLO.
  • Thanks guys, I tried to deposit on Titan, but they've been givin me issues so I think Ima try Party.
  • Yeah..pretty much all sites at those levels are gonna be soft, you just have to find one with lots of tables running and lots of traffic.
  • So you think I should just stick to Stars? Ive looked up Pacific and Party, but they dont seem to have a lot of tables.
  • No, you should play a site with rakeback, not stars.
  • Ok well what's a good site with rakeback and decent amount of traffic on the PLO tables? Thanks.
  • full tilt
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    full tilt

Def Full Tilt. If you need referral, PM me.
  • I joined Cake Poker recently and its super soft PLO games. You should try it. Not alot of tables running like FTP. I dont hit n run so its good for me.
  • I find the tables on entraction network really good. They dont have alot of small stake tables but the mid and high is very good.
  • Thanks everyone for the suggestions, went with Full Tilt, gonna prob be a regular at .10/.25 and .25/.50 there. One more question I have is, do you prefer full ring or 6 max? Thanks again guys.
  • I prefer 6, but I think its a personal preference. Try both and see what you like more.
  • Yea? I've been playing full ring since I plan to be pretty tight before I get all the ins and outs, I'd imagine you open up quite a bit more in 6 max?
  • Definitely... But it all depends on the table really. On an agressive table I tend to hold back more for better hands, whereas a tight table I will play a lot more.