Dragon's Den Auditions

Another appeal at getting votes for the poker product Ticket Holdem to be on Dragon's Den. It only takes a couple of minutes if you don't watch my video. Here are the steps if you will help.
Click on this link to vote for our product - Ticket Holdem Dragons Den
Go to the bottom of the page. You will have to register but it is just email, user name, password.
Only 5 star count and thanks in advance. We are tied for 5th only 13 behind the lead.
Thanks

Comments

• I put in a review... good luck!
  • Gave you a five star review.
  • Thanks Graham, Steiner, saw your votes. Ticket Holdem has moved into a tie for 3rd and only 12 behind the lead. Hopefully another prime time exposure for poker in Canada. Tomorrow the world.
  • Thank you to everyone that voted for Ticket Holdem on Dragon's Den Auditions we overtook the lead thanks to those on the Poker Forum that have voted and the Orangeville Poker League. I don't suspect the 3 front runners will take it lieing down however so my work goes on for the next week or so.

If there are a few more votes that we can squeeze out from this group that would be great.

Mainly thanks, you make me proud.
  • I like it, I like it! Voted 5 stars. Hopefully, we can all try it at the next big forum event or Royal Cup.
    screenman wrote: »
    Hopefully another prime time exposure for poker in Canada.
  • At the last Royal Cup I thought that Ticket Holdem would work for $2.00 DonkyKongs (if thats how you say it) with the entire room.
    Ahh yes "flipaments" or "give your money to moose" that was the name.