opinions on this

what are your thoughts on ignorance and rudeness at the tables? I am not sure if it goes on in live action as i only played live at degree poker championships and it was a good table.

Morons online talking shit cause they made a bad call and suck out over and over, the last 2 days i have had lot's like that, telling me i suck cause i got disconnected and i timed out when i wanted to call and so on and so on, i just laughed cause he was soooooo predictable i outplayed his azz anyway.

So please tell me you guys do not do that and what are your thoughts on people like this?

mind you i am suppose to let gta poker know when i am playing so he can harass my opponents:), today would have been a lovely day for that. Last night i played on the same table as waltsfriend so gta could have had double the fun for the price of one:)

But really i did not stoop to that level when the same situation happened the ones talking shit, i stayed quite when i could have been hahahahaing.

(i went on a rampage anyway 3 betting kj off and eliminating half the final table on my way to a 1st place!!!, so in a good mood cause of that)

Comments

• Yesterday some random guy told me he was happy to know that I would one day burn in hell ._. He then proceeded to hand me 4 50$ buyins in 15 minutes ^^

As for opinions most of them are probably unstable guys with small penises telling themselves they can't possibly be playing poorly ._.
  • Unfortunately I think things like this are part of the game and things like this used to get to me, but now I don't look at chat. I just watch the blind levels screen instead.
  • Graham wrote: »
    Unfortunately I think things like this are part of the game and things like this used to get to me, but now I don't look at chat. I just watch the blind levels screen instead.

+1.

On P*I just have the tourny info up, not the chat box.