Problems with Pokerroom

Anyone had any problems with cashing out of poker room now that they are part of Bwin?

I have a huge problem and can't get anyone from there support to reply.

Just before the change to Bwin, I cashed out for well over 1K USD. Today I get the cheque and its well under $800.00 CAD. WTF!!!!! I got a confirmation email that it would be USD when cashing out. Customer service is MIA!

Comments

• Have you tried contacting BWIN?
  • I would say this is a common problem with most pokersites when you use check system. Always avoid check and do bankwire instead if you want the cash into your bank. Less transaction fee that way aswell.
  • team BAR wrote: »
    I would say this is a common problem with most pokersites when you use check system. Always avoid check and do bankwire instead if you want the cash into your bank. Less transaction fee that way aswell.

I tried to link my moneybookers account to their site, but could not get customer service to reply so I asked for a cheque.

I had to contact the Gaming Commission. It is still not resolved yet, although Bwin did mysteriously send me an email less than 4 hours after the gaming commission opened a case file................hmm