Western Final
Saskatchewan at B.C.

Eastern Final
Toronto at Montreal

Go Riders Go :D

Go Alouettes Go :D

SSK vs MTL for GREYCUP :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Comments

• Yet another delusional Riders fan... must be something in the water out in Saskatchewan... or perhaps a virus.

Go Lions!
  • MrNoName wrote:
    Yet another delusional Riders fan... must be something in the water out in Saskatchewan... or perhaps a virus.

Go Lions!
    must be eatin' too many President's Choice products:banghead: :confused::D:tongue::D

LIONS whip.gif

tongue2.giftongue2.giftongue2.gif
  • Riders' McCallum receives fan threats

REGINA (CP) - Add Saskatchewan's Paul McCallum to the list of Scott Norwood, Bill Buckner and others who have paid a nasty price for a costly mistake on the playing field.

McCallum missed two field goals, including the potential winner in overtime, in a 27-25 loss to the B.C. Lions in the CFL West final Sunday in Vancouver.

Within hours, eggs had been thrown at his home, manure dumped on his lawn and he had been the target of threats.

``We're taking it very seriously,'' said Regina police spokeswoman Elizabeth Popowich. ``I think everyone is really dismayed by this sort of event.''

Popowich said the first call reporting that the kicker's house had been pelted with eggs came in about an hour after the game was over. While McCallum's wife was out cleaning up the mess, a second vehicle used a neighbour's driveway to pull up and dumped the manure.

Shortly after that, another vehicle passed by and the people inside allegedly uttered ``threats against the property of the home owner,'' Popowich said.

She would not elaborate on the threats.

Regina police subsequently charged Mark Conrad Lehmond, 31, with uttering threats. He is scheduled to appear in court Dec. 15. The investigation continues.

Saskatchewan's politicians even weighed in on the issues, with MLA Glenn Hagel rising in the house to offer McCallum support.
  • oh, that was painful to watch.

I'm not even a fanatic. In fact, I'm barely a fair-weather fan. In fact, if football is on, I'm likely to change the channel.

But when the playoffs hit and everyone I know is having party's to watch the games, I kind of catch a hint of the 'Rider Pride'. Oh, well, as we seem to say every year here in SK, there's always next year
  • poor poor rider pride.... maybe next year?

being a lions fan, i couldn't stop laughing when he missed...17 yards?? are you kidding me?? i knew 1 point in OT was as good as 0, and the game was basically over

it was a great game to watch, i just wish i had ended up going, but all the cheap seats were sold out....

i think it kind of sucks that Toronto beat Montreal because the argos aren't very good...and i think BC, edm, sask are all better teams than toronto.....plus, the lions/alouettes have a decent rivalry going....BC's last 2 grey cup have been against the baltimore/montreal franchise

but its still the grey cup so it should be good
  • wow now it's BC vs TO :canada:

hmmmmmmmmmmm who to pick :banghead:

flip a coin... i guess :confused::D:confused:
  • Being in Vegas I missed the game, didn't realize Imperial Palace had it Televised until it was over. I did however win by betting on the Riders because of the point spread.

Oh well, there is next year :) Goodthing is I will be at the greycup next year so I'll be able to cheer the Riders from BCPlace.
  • Quasi wrote:
    Being in Vegas I missed the game, didn't realize Imperial Palace had it Televised until it was over. I did however win by betting on the Riders because of the point spread.

Oh well, there is next year :) Goodthing is I will be at the greycup next year so I'll be able to cheer the Riders from BCPlace.
    the greycup is in BCPlace ? :confused:
  • SSK vs MTL for GREYCUP

I hope your NFL Picks have better results. I thought of maybe using your week 11 NFL Picks.

I think I just changed my mind :tongue:
  • the greycup is in BCPlace ? :confused:

Next year it is and my company is buying season tickets so we get first shot at good Greycup tickets.
  • I hope your NFL Picks have better results. I thought of maybe using your week 11 NFL Picks.

I think I just changed my mind :tongue:
    ROFL :D i think if you go opposite of what i pick ...ya mite hit all the games :banghead: :D

SSK vs MTL! Oy! :banghead: :mad: :D:tongue:
  • Quasi wrote:
    Next year it is and my company is buying season tickets so we get first shot at good Greycup tickets.
    kewl company :)

must be a major corp.:confused:
  • kewl company :)

must be a major corp.:confused:

LOL, I sense the sarasm, regardless I will be at the game. :) It's actually my families company (soon to be mine), definatley not corporate, we only have about 40-60 employees depending.
  • Quasi wrote:
    LOL, I sense the sarasm, regardless I will be at the game. :) It's actually my families company (soon to be mine), definatley not corporate, we only have about 40-60 employees depending.
    no sarcasm or sarasm :)

i just thought maybe it's a big company like Rogers Wireless or similar
    that books lotsa tix or perhaps a box :)

congrats :)
    CO :confused:
  • LOl, pick on the guy with all the spelling errors :) It's all good, personally I'd love Canucks tickets since I'm a Rider fan and not a Lions fan. I don't think theres anyone born in Sask. who isn't a Rider fan at least none that I've come across. Those guys who threatened the kickers wife, egged his house and what not deserve a serious beatdown.
  • Quasi wrote:
    LOl, pick on the guy with all the spelling errors :) It's all good, personally I'd love Canucks tickets since I'm a Rider fan and not a Lions fan. I don't think theres anyone born in Sask. who isn't a Rider fan at least none that I've come across. Those guys who threatened the kickers wife, egged his house and what not deserve a serious beatdown.
    lol @ spelling errors :lol:
    Quasi wrote:
    Those guys who threatened the kickers wife, egged his house and what not .
    send them to jail :spade:
  • ROFL :D i think if you go opposite of what i pick ...ya mite hit all the games :banghead: :D

Now that's advice I'll listen to!! :D
  • Now that's advice I'll listen to!! :D

dont foget us peasants in our Igloos :confused::D after ya win it all :D

it's gettin' quite frickin' cold in here :banghead: :D lmao :tongue:

CO :canada: