Things that I do to piss other people off

Pissing people off is how I like to entertain myself. There's nothing I like better than red faced people yelling at me, or the silent anger of defeat/resignation. Light this mutha up!

1. I like taking a dump in disabled stalls, and peeping the handicapped faces as I come strolling out. (especially awesome at airports)

2. I like finishing off the last couple rails of an eight ball even though I never threw in.

3. I like sending tranny hookers to friends' hotel rooms. (south beach bitches!)

Comments

• 1. i tend to not let people pass me while driving
  • I contiue to breath . . . and yes, it IS that simple.

also, I like to point things out . . . like how Mountain Dew sold in Canada is not jacked with caffeine, like the U.S. version. At least, not the last time I checked, anyway . . .

see? Simple.
  • Milo wrote: »
    I contiue to breath . . . and yes, it IS that simple.

also, I like to point things out . . . like how Mountain Dew sold in Canada is not jacked with caffeine, like the U.S. version. At least, not the last time I checked, anyway . . .

see? Simple.

pics or gtfo
  • Of me breathing? You need to get 'out' more . . . or go to moose's in May. I'll be there, assuming I haven't stopped (breathing, that is) by then.

If it's other pics you're after, they're around, just wander the site a bit.
    kisses . . .
    Of me breathing? You need to get 'out' more . . . or go to moose's in May. I'll be there, assuming I haven't stopped (breathing, that is) by then.

If it's other pics you're after, they're around, just wander the site a bit.
    kisses . . .

obv... i dont like moose's?
  • How can you not like mooses? That's almost unpatriotic. Besides, they're so warm, and furry . . . okay, there's the smell, but sometimes you have to take the good with the bad, no?

Trample off, eh?
    How can you not like mooses? That's almost unpatriotic. Besides, they're so warm, and furry . . . okay, there's the smell, but sometimes you have to take the good with the bad, no?

Trample off, eh?

im not gonna lie... i LOL'd at this post

where is reef when ya need him
  • I like "upper decking" at fancy house parties.
  • cadillac wrote: »
    I like "upper decking" at fancy house parties.

or tim horton's
  • Cannot remember the last time I saw one in a commercial building.
  • eat mexican prior to hot karling sloots.