NL Hold'em April 25th 3:30PM

2»

Comments

• Hey there, new guy looking for a game.

Joe.
  • Hey Dave, Bob is coming with me so please add him..... Thanks and see you at 3:30...
  • Dave:

I may be late. Please blind me in.

Thanks.
    Buzzzardd wrote: »
    I will be out till 2:00 and will update any changes and send directions then.
  • Dave, Please add Cvette, and will will possibly be a bit late. See you soon.

Sean
  • may also be a few mins late dave. blind me in if i am. thanks
  • Last minute decision. It there's still room sign me up.
  • peteski wrote: »
    Last minute decision. It there's still room sign me up.

I have only set up 3 tables but we have 2 tentatives and I am sure someone will be late.
  • Cash game scheduled to start at 7.
  • Cash game started.
  • Thanks again Dave for another great tournament and thanks to Mrs Woog for dealing at final table... It was a blast and that may have been one of the toughest back and forth final tables that I have been at.. Shopsy's and big Al's battles were epic... I just tried to stay out of the way... I'll leave it to Dave to post results....
  • We ended up getting 28 players for Event #11. BigBob and labeach2002 were Forum members making their debut.

Congratulations go to DataMn Al and Tony Langer who decided to chop. Play was into the ninth hour when the decision was made. Shopsy hung on for the third place finish.

Due to the death of my dog that morning, the day was just a big blur. Thanks to all for your support.

Thank you to Lori for dealing the final table and to waltsfriend for dealing the cash game. I remember zoolook won a big pot from waltsfriend in the cash game with quad fours and Juan felted me with quad Jacks.

Next tournament, Event #12, is tentatively scheduled for June 20th. If you are a regular in my game and can't make it that day let me know ASAP. If too many of you are away, I will try to reschedule to satisfy as many players as possible. It will again be a 3:30 start.

Final Unofficial Order of Finish

28. waltsfriend
    27. Donna
    26. ItsaMe
    25. Gerry
    24. labeach +1 Bob
    23. Bill B.
    22. BigBob
    21. Bonnie
    20. zoolook
    19. qtjen
    18. damanj16
    17. Sherrie
    16. Cvette
    15. lazyant
    14. Tim
    13. Reibs
    12. Nayr_Eh
    11. The Aux

Final Table

10. Rodney
    9. Buzzzardd
    8. peteski
    7. Mrs woog30
    6. labeach2002 (Bubble)
    5. sstar ($150)
    4. compuease ($200)
    3. Shopsy ($270)
    1. DataMn & Tony ($540 each)
  • Thanks Dave. Very good game as usual. Congrat's to Al and Tony on splitting the win, and nice job making third Shopsy.

Thank you very much Lori for dealing the final table also, much appreciated.

So sorry again about your Dog Dave, I met her only once before but she was obviously a great dog. I hope you and your wife are doing well.

See you all at the next one.

Sean
  • Sorry to hear about the passing of your dog, Dave.