Game 10; Season Winding Down

With only three games left in the season, its time to get those critical few more points for the SET game. If you need to get your minimum number of games in, you are quickly running out of weeks!!

Darryl is the season leader to date, and there's quite a gap between him and second place. Its going to take a lot of great play to make this an interesting finish.

Who's In??

1 - AJ
2 - Keith
3 - Midnight Mike
4 - Anthony
5 - Darryl
6 - Allan
7 - Chris
8 - Eleanor
9 - Steve
10 - Garry
11 -
12 -

Comments

• In. And I'll have snacks.
  • Eleanor and I are in.
  • guess I should make at least one appearance this season.....in
  • garryc wrote: »
    guess I should make at least one appearance this season.....in

HOLY CRUD!!! Garry? Is that really you? DAMN, BOY, HOW YOU BEEN??

Great to see you come out again!
  • Face it, AJ, people saw who won last week and figure they may as well cash in, too. If you guys let me win this week :D, it will almost guarantee two tables for the last two games. I'm sure of it.

Oh, and welcome back, Garry.
  • Milo wrote: »

Oh, and welcome back, Garry.

Who is this.

Wa happened to the no Noobz rule.
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Who is this.

Wa happened to the no Noobz rule.

Don't you remember? Garry is Chris Elliott's evil twin brother!

And in light of the recent turnout for this season, the No Noobz rule was secretly disposed of, so now anyone can play and suck out on you!
  • Sorry guys, I can't make it today...

HAPPY EASTER to all.

AC
  • ACDC wrote: »
    Sorry guys, I can't make it today...

HAPPY EASTER to all.

AC

Sorry to hear that Kris. Have a good holiday weekend.
  • I'm not a noobz I'm a newbie....big difference newbie you want, noobz you don't :D
  • i thought it was a no cubes rule

sun0112-ice-cube-1.jpg

damn
  • There is something very odd about your avatar, Allan . . .
  • Milo wrote: »
    There is something very odd about your avatar, Allan . . .

He got his mother's looks
  • Still some room on the table tonight for anyone interested in joining the game. Post or call me if you want in.
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Don't you remember? Garry is Chris Elliott's evil twin brother!

And in light of the recent turnout for this season, the No Noobz rule was secretly disposed of, so now anyone can play and suck out on you!

or Chris can keep thrashing my hands.

Great time, good game and see you all again soon. Cheers
  • Great to have you out again Mike...hope to see you again soon.

Keith takes down the night after knocking me out in second place. Second last hand I'm dealt QQ and raise it just under 1500, he cold calls me. Flop comes down a very ugly AKX and he checks. I bet out, but he c/r's allin. I fold and left with little. Next hand his A3c vs my Q3h...flop shows two more hearts, but the third doesn't happen and Keith wins it all.

Darryl keeps on ITM with a third place finish, a little extra to go to Vegas with this week. Good luck Darryl.

Remember next week's game will start at 8:30!! Thanks everyone.
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Great to have you out again Mike...hope to see you again soon.

Keith takes down the night after knocking me out in second place. Second last hand I'm dealt QQ and raise it just under 1500, he cold calls me. Flop comes down a very ugly AKX and he checks. I bet out, but he c/r's allin. I fold and left with little. Next hand his A3c vs my Q3h...flop shows two more hearts, but the third doesn't happen and Keith wins it all.

Darryl keeps on ITM with a third place finish, a little extra to go to Vegas with this week. Good luck Darryl.

Remember next week's game will start at 8:30!! Thanks everyone.

Congrats on the win Keith.

Who was bubble?

Mike as soon as you saw I pushed all-in and you had Ace-King you should have folded. You have to realize that no matter what you can't beat me, I call it Darryl syndrome. No matter what you have you have to fold because some players you just can't beat, like myself against Darryl.
  • Anthony was bubble. Managed to build a nice stack, but just kept getting pots that he wasn't able to survive in. You know our motto...GET IN BEHIND, AND WIN!

I wonder how long it will be before Mike returns this time? Two showings, two beats by the same guy. Whats the over/under on his return? ;) Mike, you know you're welcome to return anytime. And maybe you can lay a beating on your nemesis. We each have one on The Hill. Darryl has several!
  • Dont worry beats dont phase me. I was actually planning on trying to get in for next thursdays game (8:30pm yes i know). Its great to have some friendly banter at the tables and yes Chris is my nemesis of choice. I mean for f-sakes I gotta win a flip sometime against the luckbox. I will narrow my hand ranges down for next week and adjust my notes.... when playing chris a,a - no good
    a,k - no good

I hope it doesnt get to the point where i just cant play anything against him.

Great time and hope to see you all next week. Would it be possible to get my hands on Chris's vacation schedule?? I'll definately be playing in those games.

cheers
    mike
  • congrats on the win Keith
  • leader board update!!

darryl 449.2
    anthony 293.23
    a.j. 291.28
    kris 285.54
    keith 280.13
    steve 246.03
    allan 205.36
    chris 143.65
    eleanor 90.88
    shaun 27.62
    garry 25.42
    kofi 21.73
    mike 18.85
    nib 18.49
    chuck 13
    colin 13
  • Well, quite the bottleneck behind Darryl isn't there. Good game Keith. At least it was the eventual winner that took me out. Bit of a strange night with so many even stacks at 6/7 handed, and the BOOM, we're on the bubble in like two hands, or something like that. See you all next week.