$33 SCOOP event who's playin?

just curious if anyones playin this tourney.. im in thought maybe we could cheer each other on

Comments

• In. Had one big pot with AK...other guy had AK. Boring.
  • ya im just sittin with 12k after the 1st break.. nothin special so far... hopefully can start to chip up
  • Yeah all I got so far is blind steals. 9500
  • OMG I raise with K9 as a steal, get flat called 2 ways, flop top Page Ranking (Graham can we PLEASE fix this????) 9. I cbet and dude reraises me. I decide he is just trying to push me off so I shove another 8k over top his 3k reraise and he calls. K10 for complete air WTF? Thanks for the double up.

20.5k now.
  • hah wow nice... keep goin bud... ive got really no interesting hands
  • K9 is now my fav hand. Since I am so obv hot with it I steal raise one limper who calls way too much. He calls, flop comes AKx and he min bets. I make it 1k to go and he folds.

22k.
  • Wes - sitting at 60K now. QQ < 44 for a 28K earlier, but now up to 60K from KK> QQ and QQ
  • What's Wes's id?
  • Nice K,2 push Moose... donk double up.. lol... Keep er goin...
  • K2>66 so I'm still alive at 14k.

ugh AQ>KQ for 30k then AA<J10 back down to 16k instead of 45k. Seriously who shoves 10x overtop a raise and a flat call with J10o?
  • Wes - Up and down level...got 3 bet alot so down to 45K.
  • ive got 24k at the third break.... got paid when i had the nut flush and checked to the aggressor on the river....
    who of course bet and called my shove with a 5 high flush... twas nice
  • Wes - down to 35K. Just lost AK < JJ AIPF for a 71K pot when it went K x x x J
  • im out... all in on k high flop... A 9 calls and hit an ace on the turn... SWEEEEET
  • 22<AJ but I cashed. meh.
  • Wes - at 61K now...
  • played and cashed as well 2917th
  • Wes - 522K at 6 hour mark.
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Wes - 522K at 6 hour mark.

Whats Wes's id?
  • Wes busto...ran a straight into a boat.