Poker in Georgetown?

I heard a rumor from a friend that lives in Georgetown there is a game running. I know some forum members play there, just wondering if anyone has any info on this. From what he said it's tourny/ cash games. I grew up in Gtown, and is not to from from Guelph, would love to find some games closer to home. Thanks

Comments

• I think it closed up; use to run on Friday night but I haven't got an email on this game for a long time. You might be better off trying the orangeville tourney/cash game every second Sunday. No rake and no chance of getting busted (and closer than GTown).
  • I played at the friday night game a few times, but same no emails in awhile. This is another game located in Industrial area from what I understand.
  • bigslik77 wrote: »
    I played at the friday night game a few times, but same no emails in awhile. This is another game located in Industrial area from what I understand.

very good game in Brampton on Friday nights. If you want the contact number, send me a PM. 2/2 and 5/5 plus a tourney.
  • Hey Jim, can you PM me the info? I would be very interested in the tourney itself, re number of players, structure, rake, etc.
  • By far the best game in Georgetown is the rake-free game, such as the satellite this Sunday for GBH's $1,100 tournament next week. Players who get eliminated early play rake-free SNGs, then there may be a cash game after.
  • Hey Blondefish, if you could pm me the contact info for this, I may be able to go tommorow. I believe there was a thread about this game before, where the participants agree to share in any profits made a GBH tourny. Thanks