Comments

• thats pretty sick... i watched it 3 times
  • OHHH!!! Awesome.

If the goalie had knocked that up and away that would have been one of the sickest saves.

/g2
  • g2 wrote: »
    OHHH!!! Awesome.

If the goalie had knocked that up and away that would have been one of the sickest saves.

/g2

lol...yeah.....timed it good.....just missed
  • g2 wrote: »
    OHHH!!! Awesome.

/g2

Price made a save like that earlier this year...swung the stick around him backwards and knocked the puck away from the net...

too bad he sucks now.
  • Wow... that was awsome!
  • Very nice.
    He's an Oilers draft pick. Too bad they can't even get to a shoot out anymore :(
  • jarago wrote: »
    Price made a save like that earlier this year...swung the stick around him backwards and knocked the puck away from the net...

too bad he sucks now.

Which one?

From last year

YouTube - Carey Price with the save of the year!

or this pre-season

YouTube - Carey Price Amazing Save vs Detroit Red Wings Sept 30

BTW he doesn't suck......he's saving up for the finals.
  • BTW he doesn't suck......he's saving up for the finals.
    BTW, the first one shouldn't have even been registered as a save.. It hit the post and was on the way back out when he whacked it.....
  • ya I was referring to the pre-season one. it was sick :) and I'd love to see that kid come back, be a sin if he didn't go back to the way he was and get better.
  • compuease wrote: »
    BTW, the first one shouldn't have even been registered as a save.. It hit the post and was on the way back out when he whacked it.....

You're absolutely right. It all seems so lame now.

shr0548l.jpg
  • Which one?

From last year

[url Awesome clearance...for those who are semantic purists.[/url]

or this pre-season

[url SICK SAVE [/url]

BTW he doesn't suck......he's saving up for the finals.

He's waiting to suck out on the turn and river......
  • that's if montreal makes the playoff........

and he choked in the finals last year... same shit will happend today cuz montreal sucks balls at hockey.