SCOOP Event #1 and 2

wesleyw in L for $5r. Anyone else?

Comments

• Yep. #1 and #2 low. I bailed on #2M. Will prob use the W$ for the ME.
  • Did ya see the blind schedule for event 1....tops out at 500M/1B/125M

prob avg stack at FT 30-40M

Have fun guys
  • Table of 5....2 guys sitting out...`
  • Whee two hands in I flop top str8 and dude flops bottom. $10k for me. Table of 5 one guy sitting out.
  • lol 7 minutes in and 400 eliminated wtf?
    Man these people that reg for a rebuy and are gone that quick crack me up.
  • Second hand in..KK OTB -> both blinds sitting out
  • Shoulda slow played it. lol @ $200k+ prize pool in a $5 rb.
  • Weeee..this is going well. QQ just got outflipped by KQ.
  • yeah QQ no good on Stars. 1st time I won the blinds and 2nd time I lost to 666.
  • Fuck $10k gone just like that. AKs no good either. Table finally filled - with another away player.
  • A10 < 24 when 24 went AIPF for 2500.
  • westside8 wrote: »
    A10 < 24 when 24 went AIPF for 2500.

At least the good thing is...he's just moving AIPF almost every hand with ATC
  • moose wrote: »
    Fuck $10k gone just like that. AKs no good either. Table finally filled - with another away player.
    westside8 wrote: »
    A10 < 24 when 24 went AIPF for 2500.

You both suck ;)
  • And...up to 14K. A6 > 73. KQ > K9.

Getting tons of chips on this table =D
  • wow wes....that guy has your number (AQ < 52o)

quit playing good hands ;)
  • At least I beat the other guy with AJ =)
  • In for 1 buyin and 3 rebuys...15K at first break before add-on.
  • Whoops...just gave away 9K in chips
  • Good luck to those still in and playing event 2. I'm off til tmr's 2x chance turbo.
  • Busto and I'm tilty so I unregistered from my others. Next up for me is the Sun 2 day.
  • Busto as well, was never able to build up a stack despite buying in 4-5 times, buncha nits at my table, ah well......
  • I cashed in the Omaha hi lo one today though it was sort of a painful tournament. Needless to say, the dead money was plentiful, but as happens in hi/lo strange things can happen.

After getting crippled for a 120k pot when all in preflop with AA27 vs 3336 (sadly his 6 and 3 that were suited joined hands and flushed 90% of my chips away, I pretty much lost a strange final hand where I had QJJ10 ds which normally I would not play except when I have 2900 chips and there are 6 limpers before me at 1250/2500 blinds. Actually did have the best hand till the river somehow :P.

So, cha ching I made about $20 finishing about 600th or so among the 7500 people.

The guy who started stalling every hand when there was 500 to go to the first money really cheered me up as well...

This is the only event I can play in, and that is a bit frustrating. Would have liked to play in the Omaha hi ones and the main event but will not have the time to do so when they take place.

Good luck to those playing in other events.