PokerPwnage FREE 48 hour trial!!!!

Hey Guys and Gals,

PokerPwnage has a great offer on right now where you get a FREE 48 HOUR TRIAL of their site. If you have been thinking about joining a training site this is an awsome offer to check it out and see what they are all about.

Also, recently they signed Canadian player, Ben "NeverScaredB" Wilinofsky and his first video is up on the site right now.

This is only available for a limited time so sign up now!

Comments

• Not much of a free trial if you have to sign up and give credit information first, likely as you progress I suspect you will need 48 hours notice to cancel.
  • screenman wrote: »
    Not much of a free trial if you have to sign up and give credit information first, likely as you progress I suspect you will need 48 hours notice to cancel.

Requiring credit card info ensures we're getting signups from people who are legitimately interested in joining if they find the site helps thier game. You can cancel through paypal any time during the 48 hour free trial and not be charged anything.
  • herschel, what is your stars SN?
  • NoVeLTeK wrote: »
    herschel, what is your stars SN?

herschelw

• Why do you short stack 200NL?
  • NoVeLTeK wrote: »
    Why do you short stack 200NL?

I needed to make my vpp for the month to keep supernova. Shortstacking is mindless so I can 20+ table without effort. I normally mix $200NL to $600NL on stars plus play mtt's a few days a month.
  • Would it be possible to try a 48hr. trial by transferring funds from a pokersite? (instead of credit card). I only use GiftCards online & I don't think they can be re-imbursed if I chose to not sign up to the site.

Really would like to check out the site.
  • Would it be possible to try a 48hr. trial by transferring funds from a pokersite? (instead of credit card). I only use GiftCards online & I don't think they can be re-imbursed if I chose to not sign up to the site.

Really would like to check out the site.

If you signup for the free trial through paypal then immediately cancel the subscription through paypal your card will never be charged. We dont offer free trials for customers paying by site transfer.