Pokerstars Tonight at 9pm

I created 2 games for anyone that wants to play on Pokerstars tonight at 9pm. They are located under TOURNAMENTS -> PRIVATE

PokerForumCanada NL
and PokerForumCanada PLO

Passwords are cpf2009 for both.

See you there!

Comments

• I might play in the NL, that is if Desparate Housewives isn't new tonight :redface:
  • Thank you in advance for your $5's

Sincerely,

The Kristy_Sea Foundation.
  • MarcoGD wrote: »
    I might play in the NL, that is if Desparate Housewives isn't new tonight :redface:

It isn't... oh gawd why do I know that? :(
  • Happy mike ;)
  • so it got under your skin enough for you to feel like ya needed to post that. :) good.
    :):)
  • so it got under your skin enough for you to feel like ya needed to post that. :) good.

The smiley faces irritate me.

You get off on trying to be the tough guy, and that's cool and even funny if done well.

Own your inner douche or STFU.
  • Good game folks. Glad the Pokerstars games are still gonna happen.
  • no Kristy it was friendly banter is all.
  • She's upset because the Kristy_Sea Foundation's in the red. Hopefully she won't hate on me too badly for saying that....
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    Thank you in advance for your $5's

Sincerely,

The Kristy_Sea Foundation.

The Kristy_Sea Foundation: bringing naked women to underprivledged poker players around the world.

Hehehe... I believe you promised a picture in a certain Tits or GTFO thread today... what happened to that? ;)
  • Cerberus wrote: »
    The Kristy_Sea Foundation: bringing naked women to underprivledged poker players around the world.

That's our mission statement.
  • Graham wrote: »
    Hehehe... I believe you promised a picture in a certain Tits or GTFO thread today... what happened to that? ;)

i been trying too but the mirrors keep breaking when i take a picture. I will post it.
  • please tell me it is the wife's:)

i been trying too but the mirrors keep breaking when i take a picture. I will post it.
  • Phil you'll get to see my wife's about the same time you see Haley's.
  • lol sooooo are you saying another famous negmike home game coming soon

Phil you'll get to see my wife's about the same time you see Haley's.
  • perhaps, I'm working on the sponsorship. I will have to call Haley to make sure Devin shows up this time though and I have to wait till the floors and bar are finished in the basement.
  • Sorry I missed the game tonight. I don't get off of work most Mondays until 9. How'd it go?
  • There wasn't one... next game is tomorrow on Titan. The thread title is just misleading ;)
  • Cerberus wrote: »
    Sorry I missed the game tonight.
    That's what I thought too when I tried to multi-table into PokerStars, but couldn't find the game. I read that I'm busto so I was going to beg compuease to stake me! ;) When is the next game on PokerStars?
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    When is the next game on PokerStars?

Maybe Wednesday we could set one up around 9pm.