you fail.
  • fedh8er wrote: »
    no child.

mtt's are sng's.

you fail.

LOL, I will let the resident pros try to figure that one out
  • philliivey wrote: »
    LOL, I will let the resident pros try to figure that one out

anytime you wanna go heads up for a couple hundred, lmk.
    no child.

mtt's are sng's.

you fail.
    fedh8er wrote: »

*sigh*

So%20Close%20Yet%20So%20Far.JPG
    Im actually going to my aunt and uncles place out inbetween fergus and guelph for the next week for xmas as we all got laid off at work until the new year.

There you go then, a chance to play some of the regs here... Belwood tourney, this Sunday, 11:30 am start time... be there...

Belwood is about 10 min east of Fergus...
  • compuease wrote: »
    There you go then, a chance to play some of the regs here... Belwood tourney, this Sunday, 11:30 am start time... be there...

Belwood is about 10 min east of Fergus...

that sounds great.

what is the buy in?

awesome!
    that sounds great.

what is the buy in?

awesome!

[x] coming

IN!!!

PM me, I'm on stars or full tilt.
  • You know, just repeating something over and over doesn't make it true. If it did, I'd be WSOP champ.

Love the fat kid line though, even if it is borrowed . . .

Keep at it fed, you'll get there. And good luck at Belwood . . . if you play like you post I'm putting the over/under at level 4.

Are you free tonight around 10 PM, Stars or Full tilt is fine with me.

PM me
    shut_the_fuck_up_cunt.jpg

I was catching up on this thread and I realized that every time I open it I'm immediately drawn to this picture...

..and then upset that Futurama isn't on.

oh-sweet-futurama-is-on.jpg
  • Nice Kristy . . . who the fuck is going to clean up the blood now that Philli's aneurysm has popped?

That's my favourite episode, by the way . . .
  • Milo wrote: »
    Nice Kristy . . . who the fuck is going to clean up the blood now that Philli's aneurysm has popped?

That's my favourite episode, by the way . . .

LOL Milo, It is the week before christmas, the worst time of the year so if it has not popped yet I am sure it will the next 7 days
  • My childhood hockey coach died and I have a funeral to go to on saturday. So belmont is out. Maybe. I'll know times later today.

Anybody who wants to play me can PM me or find me on stars.

I dont seek you, you seek me.

Im at that point in my game. When you are a professional, the game seeks you, you dont seek the game.
    My childhood hockey coach died and I have a funeral to go to on saturday. So belmont is out. Maybe. I'll know times later today.

That's unfortunate.....my sympathies to you.

However, Belwood is Sunday. And I will be coming right through Fergus if you need a ride.
    Anybody who wants to play me can PM me or find me on stars.

I dont seek you, you seek me.

Im at that point in my game. When you are a professional, the game seeks you, you dont seek the game.

When I grow up, I wanna be like fedh8er. He's the bestest ever . . .

and, for the record, I'm nowhere near Fergus on Sunday, but I'd drive you to Belwood just to rail you in the tourney. I would consider it a singular honour, and the highlight of my weekend. Just PM me your details and I will be there to pick you up.
  • That's unfortunate.....my sympathies to you.

However, Belwood is Sunday. And I will be coming right through Fergus if you need a ride.

thanx man... I think us hockey players are doing a tribute to him on sunday maybe, idk.. we never were th most organized bunch.

heres a link to him, and one of my best friends.

Bryan Little's Big Adventure - Podger

I'll be right on right on hwy 6 at my auntie and uncles farm... I have a car, but if youre going that way, I could throw some monies for gas.. its pretty much on the way, depending on the way you are going? we can talk strategy on the way lol.
    I'll be right on right on hwy 6 at my auntie and uncles farm... I have a car, but if youre going that way, I could throw some monies for gas.. its pretty much on the way, depending on the way you are going? we can talk strategy on the way lol.

Shoot me a PM Saturday if you're coming.

I don't seek passengers, they seek me.
  • Shoot me a PM Saturday if you're coming.

I don't seek passengers, they seek me.

hahah, well played.
  • odds and line as to whether or not fed shows up in Bellwood this Sunday? And by the way, it's a $115. buy in... Should be easy money for you...
    odds and line as to whether or not fed shows up in Bellwood this Sunday? And by the way, it's a $115. buy in... Should be easy money for you...

no problem, how many guys show up?

should I bring anything? Igot a bunch of venison jerkey done if anyone wants some.
    no problem, how many guys show up?

should I bring anything? Igot a bunch of venison jerkey done if anyone wants some.

Numbers may be down this week because of it being the last weekend before Xmas but I would guess 35-45... lol, on the venison jerky... There's a bunch of northern guys that come down from up your ways so they may appreciate it...
    odds and line as to whether or not fed shows up in Bellwood this Sunday? And by the way, it's a $115. buy in... Should be easy money for you...

I'll say no-show. However, if he does, I'll put the over/under at level 4 for his bust-out.
  • bump.

you're welcome.
  • [x] peed a little

EDIT: I cried myself to sleep last night upon realizing most of the links to Xtranormal vids were dead.
  • Is there disaster insurance for when hurricane Kristy blows into the forum and messes everything up ?
  • djgolfcan wrote: »
    Is there disaster insurance for when hurricane Kristy blows into the forum and messes everything up ?

Don't worry, it's covered..
  • djgolfcan wrote: »
    Is there disaster insurance for when hurricane Kristy blows into the forum and messes everything up ?

No, I'm an act of God.

You may call this divine boring-forum intervention.