Idiot Checks Royal Flush Causing Him to Fall Short of Rake Requirement on BB Jackpot

Wow... just wow.... but then again they are playing on UB so they probably aren't the brightest to begin with.

Ultimate Bet Bad Beat Lost - Players Didnt Rake Min

Comments

• Graham wrote: »
    Wow... just wow.... but then again they are playing on UB so they probably aren't the brightest to begin with.

Ultimate Bet Bad Beat Lost - Players Didnt Rake Min

Who checks the absolute nuts?

But then, how the fuck do you check the 2nd absolute nuts??.

Off to open a UB account.
  • It's a ....

gpsmon_level.jpg
  • Who checks the absolute nuts?

But then, how the fuck do you check the 2nd absolute nuts??.

Off to open a UB account.

People who want everyone else at the table to see that they had a royal (or a straight flush).

Besides, if I have a straight flush, what are the odds that you have a royal for the BBJ?

When I played on Sun Poker a couple years ago, you had to go to showdown with your hand to qualify for the high hand jackpot.
  • Quimby wrote: »
    People who want everyone else at the table to see that they had a royal (or a straight flush).

Besides, if I have a straight flush, what are the odds that you have a royal for the BBJ?

When I played on Sun Poker a couple years ago, you had to go to showdown with your hand to qualify for the high hand jackpot.

If I ever check a Royal or straight flush on the river I will poke my eyes out with the nearest shovel.