U2 Tickets - Pre-sale

If anyone wants to buy U2 tickets today before they go on sale to the public next Monday, PM me and I will send you a link so you can order tickets now. Still some good seats left (no general admission). Show is Wed. Sept 16th.

Comments

• Jah.. PM me the link please.
  • Voodoo wrote: »
    Jah.. PM me the link please.

little pigs, little pigs... PM sent
  • Thanks a lot Jah. That is going to be great.

BTW GTA Poker is an ass. ;)
  • link is down now; I guess a couple people were able to make use of it.
  • BTW GTA Poker is my next baby-daddy. ;)

I fyp.
  • but only level 500 available (around $45 including service charge); PM me if you want the link
  • Were you guys able to get non-500 level yesterday?
  • There were some 100 level right around the stage available. But I haven't been on P*'s long enough to drop $270 per ticket.
  • westside8 wrote: »
    Were you guys able to get non-500 level yesterday?

yes, all tickets were available (except the general floors) using this link. Only U2 members seemed to have access to the floors yesterday. There may be some available on Monday during the general public sale.
  • That sucks I missed this thread completely yesterday as I know a friend really wants to see it. Grabbed a pair of 500 for now and hopefully something opens up next Monday
  • You could always visit Ticketmaster's resale site. I'm sure decent seats can be found there.

I am also sure that you will be remortgaging your home (or close to it) to make a purchase, too.