question for graham

Where did you rent tables & chairs and how much did it cost?

Thanks!

Comments

• The chairs are availible from ABD, Partyrentals, etc etc tonnoes of places in the phone book usually $1 - $1.50 per chair, Im not sure about tables but probably $10.

If you need tables, I could lend you mine. I have 3 8person octogons and one 10 person main even table.

There all folding, you just have to pick up. Looks like it might be a while till I host again (wife is very ancy with the kidlet now)

Let me know
  • Maybe we could borrow them for the KPT Tourney on Friday?? We are expecting between 20-24 players. Is that correct Clint? And I believe Red was looking for a game this weekend to make up for Mucking the Nut Straight on Saturday :)

Although, I'm not quite sure if there is enough room in Steve's basement???
  • Do you still have room for another on Friday? Otherwise, I can likely host a game on Friday with your chips and tables Ty. Let me know.

stp
  • STP, yep you can use em. If were not invited for the KPT!

I think they will invite us...were good fish.

So, you have room for STP and Me?
  • If you've got room, I'm interested. If only to hear Tyson crying... :tongue:
  • Hey it's whining not crying...get it right shiethead :D
  • Whoever wants to play, email me and let me know and you can be put on a waiting list. We are not sure how many of the players from last tourney are coming back yet. We have 21 spots in total.
  • Redington wrote:
    Hey it's whining not crying...get it right shiethead :D

sorry. it was an honest mistake.
  • I rented the tables and chairs from AtoZ PArty supplies. I "highly" suggested to them that if they wanted ot get more rentals on the tables and chairs that if they put together a package of two tables and 10 chairs at a reasonable price it might help. Call it a "Poker special" hahahah

The tables we're $3.75 each, chairs were $1.15 I beleive, total for all the tables and chairs that I had was $160 with taxes. The table cloths were a joke but the best I could buy at a reasonable price ($4.75 each) which i fully intended to and did throw out the next morning.

Graham
  • are u having home games?
  • Any Montreal fan that wins money from us gets beaten up in the parking lot afterwards. Do you still wanna play? :p