Best Tournament Director Software?

So what is the best software to use when running a tournament?

Best for GUI, ease of use, and customization options?

I've seen people use "The Tournament Director" before; but was curious if there is a better option out there. Is there a freeware solution that is fully featured, or is the $34.99 for the TD the best buy out there?

Thanks all.

I'm looking to only run NL hold'em freeze out tournaments, if that makes a difference.

Comments

• Dave.. check out download dot com and search for poker tournament software. There are quite a few free software downloads available.
  • Voodoo wrote: »
    Dave.. check out download dot com and search for poker tournament software. There are quite a few free software downloads available.

I've looked; but was hoping for some advice on which people have used, and what's the best all around one?

Poker Clock seems to have good reviews. Anyone tried it?
  • Back when I was organizing tournaments I used Poker Clock. Very user friendly. Only thing I didn't like about the software is that when it's running if you try to make a change on the fly the blind clock doesn't continue to run while you're making changes. Basically it pauses until you are done. Other than that no beefs, very easy to enter tournament descriptions. The software can also help calculate final table chops by chip counts etc.
  • Ok, cool. I'll download it and TD and make use of the trial before deciding. Thanks.
  • I use Poker Clock pro. It works well for me.