Poker Events in Norfolk County?(Simcoe, Port Dover ect..)

Hey I was wondering if there is any related poker events around my area, at anytime. Kind of sucks needing to drive like 50 km to find some poker events, so was just wondering if anyone had any events they were hosting and such.

Maybe we can start something, hm just trying to find something to do this this town =\

Comments

• vap3 wrote: »
    Hey I was wondering if there is any related poker events around my area, at anytime. Kind of sucks needing to drive like 50 km to find some poker events, so was just wondering if anyone had any events they were hosting and such.

Maybe we can start something, hm just trying to find something to do this this town =\

Hey, I'm in Brantford but if you want to meet some other poker players out your way try Ontario Texas Holdem Tour, they do events in Simcoe. Might introduce you to some players to help get a regular game going.

If you ever do start running regular games, send me a PM I'd like to try to make it out.
  • cool illl check out the website, just i hate driving to brantford cuz its so far, but if that's the only option then i guess i don't have a choice.

I'm really a rookie so i'd hate to be the host for Norfolk games ;P
  • wow i just checked out the ontario poker tour player website and I'm going to say I'll be there WHOO!!!!!
  • its been 2 years since I've joined this forum, and now I'm back in Simcoe. Glad the ontario poker league is still in business... I wonder if I'll meet the same people I've met couple of years ago? There's a game tonight at Gehrig's Place 37 Robinson St. for 7:00 PM so be neat to see if I can handle the competition today. I remember when I first joined this forum I didn't know what the term donkey meant! My my times have changed...
  • thanks to the OPL, ive found a few house games that run on a weekly basis, if interested give me a pm!