Pacific Poker Freeroll Challenge

From the pacific website...

For a limited time only, win your seat to the $100,000 Deep Stack Challenge simply by accruing Frequent Player Points (FPPs).

Just earn 100 FPPs from Friday to Wednesday in any given week and you’ll be eligible for the ‘FPP Freeroll Challenge’ the following Friday where ten $100k Deep Stack Challenge seats are up for grabs:

What:FPP Freeroll ChallengeWhen Fridays 20:30 GMT Where: ‘$100,000’ tab How: Accrue 100 FPPs from Friday to Wednesday 00:00 - 23:59 GMT in any given week to qualify for this tournament the following Friday Win: Win 1 of 10 seats to the next $100,000 Deep Stack Challenge – featuring every Sunday at 20:00 GMT

Comments

• Graham have you played there lately? Just wondering if they still have problems with disconnections.
  • I haven't played there too much lately, but have been told this has been "minimized". Here is what my contact there sent me:

Remember all your feedback about 888? well, lots of good things are happening:
    1. Disconnection issue: has been significantly minimized (told you about it well before)
    2. HAND HISTORY: Mid to late March, our newest version of Pacific Poker will come out helping us close the gaps
  • what about their shitty support? Biggest problem they've got imo.
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    what about their shitty support? Biggest problem they've got imo.
    Do you know anywhere you get good support these days? Other than here on CPF that is... :)
  • Is Pacific still very fish-able as is stated in the write up?

I'm still fairly weak so it might be a place to score some bankroll support.
  • Pacific is known for their really loose games and nothing has happened to change that.
  • compuease wrote: »
    Do you know anywhere you get good support these days? Other than here on CPF that is... :)

Right here baby!

kristy_sea-2599.gif?dateline=1237237041