poker@micr0be's Nov 11

Comments

• kennedy/ellesmere area scarbrough
  • whats the buy in? I live in the lawrence/ mcowan area, so if its not too steep me and a buddy might come check it out...
  • hey fjn

we usually play 2/4 or 1/2 limit holdem for most of the night and then a NL sit and go tournament or two with 10$ buyin
  • kalozdi
    Pete R
    lil_x_style
    micr0be

chugs?
    abend?
    dutch?
    cowboy?
    facecard?
    dutch?

anyone else?
  • i should be in
  • what time? please PM me with the details.
  • good game thursday...

kalozdi
    peter r
    dutch
    chugs
    micr0be
    pkrfce9
    lil_x_style
    lil_x's roomie
    Axiom

Good turnout, and good play in general...man some of you guys are tight :)
  • :frown:

First time playing against some wild players. It was a learning experience. I had a hard time putting some of you guys on hands. Plus the cards weren't cooperating too often but I caught a couple good hands. I didn't play those ones well enough to make up for my bad calls.

All the players were very friendly. At least 3 (maybe 5?) of the players were very good players. Most pretty good. A couple not so good. I'll put myself in the latter category. Hopefully through this forum and practice, I can improve.

Thanks for hosting. It was a fun evening. I'm interested in playing again. Next time will be different...
  • pkrfce9 wrote:
    :frown:

First time playing against some wild players. It was a learning experience. I had a hard time putting some of you guys on hands. Plus the cards weren't cooperating too often but I caught a couple good hands. I didn't play those ones well enough to make up for my bad calls.

All the players were very friendly. At least 3 (maybe 5?) of the players were very good players. Most pretty good. A couple not so good. I'll put myself in the latter category. Hopefully through this forum and practice, I can improve.

Thanks for hosting. It was a fun evening. I'm interested in playing again. Next time will be different...

yeah it was a pretty good turnout. I think Rob's hosting again this Thursday. You guys are in?
  • if rob is hosting this thursday
    i'm in .. i missed playin at robs place :)
    i kno you guys miss taking my money too :D
  • ha don't let this guy kid you, I gave him more respect than anyone at the table :)