Comments

• Happy b-day Big guy!

Mark
  • All the best Brent! Hope to catch up with you again soon
  • Happy Birthday! May God's bright light shine down upon you.
  • Happy Birthday Brent. Best wishes from the "narc" that you got hooked on this stupid game. Many happy returns of the day, big man . . .
  • moose wrote: »
    Happy Birthday! May God's bright light shine down upon you.

Just don't go into the light. ;)

Have a great day!!
  • Have a great one Brent!
  • All the best buddy!!!
  • Happy Birthday Brent. Hope to see your smiling face at a game soon.
  • Just want to thank everyone for the birthday wishes. I am working nights so I slept most of the day, then I had dinner with my brother and his family, he has 3 boys. (Cam is in Flordia with his girls and wife.) They made me a birthday cake and everything, and then we played Risk on the computer.

I know I haven’t been on the forum much since the US elections, but we no longer have internet at work. I am not spending much time on the felt, in fact I can't remember the last time I played live, maybe November with my poker coach. I told my poker coach then, I pretty much given up making poker a priority. I still play online once a week. In fact I cashed in a 27.50 Stars event, finishing 6th. Out of 1842 players.

Most of my efforts are now spent preparing for the biggest challenge of my life. On August 16th I am competing in a triathlon. It consist of a 750m swim, 30K bike ride, and 7.5K run. My goal is to compete at a weight of 310 lbs, which would have been a drop of 100 lbs since May 1 2008. My current weight is 365 lbs.

The race is set for August 16th at the Toronto Islands.

Thanks again everyone. Maybe I will play with you Moose on your next Royal cup team.

Prophet 22
  • I still have those nude pixs!!!!!

OK not entirely nude

Milton Slim
  • Good luck with the triathalon. I have always wanted to do one of those.