Caesars vs Venetian Tournies (April 14-17)

I'm potentially going to vegas from April 14-17

I have been looking at some deep stack tournaments at the Venetian and Caesars. The buy-ins are larger than i would usually play but i'm hoping the structures should be good enough to make them worth while. My plan is to play tournaments each day and if i bust out will play cash games for the rest of the day.

I wanted to ask if anyone has any experience with either of these tournament series and any recommendations in terms of these tournaments is appreciated. The various ones on the days i'm looking at are provided below.

CAESARS WSOP CIRCUIT EVENT
TUES 4/14/2009 $340 Limit (3pm start, hopefully can make it)
WED 4/15/2009 $550 No Limit
THU 4/16/2009 $1060 No Limit

Venetian Deep Stack Extravaganza
TUES 4/14/2009 $330 No Limit
WED 4/15/2009 $330 No Limit
THUR 4/16/2009 $330 No Limit

I'm leaning towards doing the Limit tourney on Tuesday unless i can find some other lower limit tourney that works for that day. Thursday i'm leaning towards the Venetian because $1000 tourney is a bit more than i want to play UNLESS i happen to be running well and want to take a shot at it. Wednesday i think will come down to which tournament has a better structure between the Caesars $550 and the Venetian $330

Comments

• Normally I would say Venetian beats Caesars hands down for turnout, but given that it is a WSOP Circuit Event, I don't know if that will be the case anymore. Since Venetian is running their $330 all 3 days, maybe check out the Caesar's first and check out the turnouts and use that to gauge whether you want to play there or go to Venetian for the second and third day.
  • I played the WSOPc Limit @ Caesars last year and the structure was great.

I will be there Sunday - Wednesday (12th-15th). If you are doing the Venetian on Tuesday let me know.

I am playing WSOPc Sunday and Monday. I may play the Limit Tuesday, but the overall structures at the V are better.

The V is also still running their daily 150's @ noon, which are great for the price, and get good turnouts.