GUELPH Cash Game!! Tuesday March 10th

Hey everyone,

Just a quick note to say hello as I am new to the board. Also for all of you in the Guelph ON area we hold a game every Tuesday night at 8pm with free food, non alcoholic drinks, a dealer and plenty of parking.
The action will be either 1/2 NL with max buy in of $200 or 2/5NL with max buy in of $500 depending on what the table decides to play (majority rule).
Anyway last week was our first week and we had a solid turnout so we are looking forward to any new Guelphites looking for action.

You can PM me for more details and directions.. or sign up in a reply to this thread and i'll PM you.

Thanks so much and we look forward to seeing you all there.

Chris

Comments

• I am sure most people are going to want to know what the rake is... might want to post that also.
  • Hey Im in guelph, cant make this week, but would be intrested. If you could pm rake details, and general location that would be great.
  • hey look forward to seeing you next week and to answer your question i have (for obvious resons.lol) sent you a PM ..
    anyway 8pm every tuesday night, look forward to meeting you.
    C

bigslik77 wrote: »
    Hey Im in guelph, cant make this week, but would be intrested. If you could pm rake details, and general location that would be great.
  • Graham!! You can't ask what the rake is!!!! lol....

g/l with your game..i'll pm you some questions!
  • Rivaflush wrote: »
    Graham!! You can't ask what the rake is!!!! lol....

g/l with your game..i'll pm you some questions!

lol.. ok great look forward to meeting you

C
  • I PM'd you chris.
  • ok guys looks like there isn't enough interest in having a game.. we tried for 3 weeks and haven't been able to get anyone out so i'm afraid its not gonna work out.. anyone who knows of higher stakes cash games in the guelph area let me know as a couple of us would still like the action..
    sorry gents
  • hey man, my name is jeremy, i live in guelph and am looking for a 1/2 game. if you are having a game today, may 1st, or any time soon, let me know, ty
    ph# 519-821-4222
  • Hey I still run a weekly Sunday game. Rake free! :)
  • hey Jeremy i'm trying to get a game together for tomorrow..is that your cell phone number?