International Woman's Day!

Hope everyone is doing a little something for the favourite female in their lives. Only woman I've seen on here is Kristy. Hope you're having a great day Kristy!

Comments

• pulls up a chair
  • Hope everyone is doing a little something for the favourite female in their lives. Only woman I've seen on here is Kristy. Hope you're having a great day Kristy!
    You've seen Kristy? I thought she was just a digital personna... :)
  • Well, in the ethereal intraweb seen kind of way, but no, I haven't actually seen her in person.
  • Well, in the ethereal intraweb seen kind of way, but no, I haven't actually seen her in person.
    Actually Kristy is the sweet, demure, quiet kinda girl in real life, totally unlike on here......
  • compuease wrote: »
    Actually Kristy is the sweet, demure, quiet kinda girl in real life, totally unlike on here......

Obviously she has pics of you.
  • Hope you're having a great day Kristy!

Oh man I didn't even know about this holiday...what did you all get me?

Jeff..I've destroyed the first set of negatives..
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    Oh man I didn't even know about this holiday...what did you all get me?

191990755WzLOAs_fs.jpg
    Jeff..I've destroyed the first set of negatives..
    Who knew she had a camera behind that mirror over her bed?
    Who knew she had a camera behind that mirror over her bed?

the funny thing is that I DO have mirror over my bed.

srsly, stop stalking me..just come in and have a beer or steal my underpants or garbage or whatever.
  • woooohooooo, i'll be right over:)
    Kristy_Sea wrote: »

the funny thing is that I DO have mirror over my bed.

srsly, stop stalking me..just come in and have a beer or steal my underpants or garbage or whatever.

lol, I thought it was the other way around... guess I don't get the 2nd set huh?
  • I can't help that you set off the motion sensitive cam while dancing around in my underthings..srsly though, send the little black set back..I need 'em for my tits or gtfo out pic
    I can't help that you set off the motion sensitive cam while dancing around in my underthings..srsly though, send the little black set back..I need 'em for my tits or gtfo out pic
    I sent them back ocean freight, along with the pink thing that makes funny noises. I prepaid the freight charges....
    :)
    along with the pink thing that makes funny noises.
    :)

One of these went off while we were moving a friend years ago. To this day she still insists it was the filter from her fish tank. Coincidentally, I have NEVER heard of a battery powered fish tank filter. I love vibrator gags . . . er . . . so to speak. :D
  • MMMM...Religion and Misogyny

"The Vatican says washing machines have done more for women than the pill. What planet are they on?

The washing machine took off in 1953 and women apparently went mad in the suburbs, turning to drink and sex"

Great article.
  • haddon wrote: »
    The washing machine took off in 1953 and women apparently went mad in the suburbs, turning to drink and sex"
    Great article.
    Ah the good old days... Remember them well!