Poker Stars scamers

yesterday, March 3rd poker stars gets hacked 1:35 freeroll to the 80000 daily of your choice, this is what happened, registeration begins at 1;05 pm 1/2hr before tourney begins, if you dont have your mouse ready you'll never get in it fills in about 30 sec,s.... so im waiting for registeration to start, and theres someone already registered "and-lange" from "esbjerg" or thats what he has put down for his address. So registeration starts its half full even before the register button even appears on my screen, ok so i never got in no big deal. so once tourney starts I find him and go to his table.... wow there are like 20 ppl asking how he pre- registered. at 1st he was sitting out, but he was still playing in another freeroll,everyone was asking how he did this, ppl said lets email PS which i had already did, aswell as a few others , one guys said PS emailed him back saying no was was preregistered in this tourney, well it took them about over 3hrs to email me back and this is thier reply
Thank you for your email.

Let us inform you that we are already aware of this situation and the proper
department already handled this issue in the proper way.

We deeply appreciate your report and interest in our site. We apologize for
any inconvenience this may have caused you.

If there is anything else we can assist you with; please, feel free to
contact us back at any time.

so asked them what is the proper way and thier reponse:

Please take into consideration that as part of our security protocols, we
are not allowed to provide you with any personal information or decisions
taken again against third parties accounts.

We know you wouldn't like other players to know what would happen to you or
your account in case something similar would occur to you.

We deeply appreciate your understanding on this situation.

If there is anything else we can assist you with; please, feel free to
contact us back at any time.

now when this guy finally showed up to play he never said a word: played just like a bot would and sucked out almost every time, he made it to the top 100-200 only which is not worth anything, but if you think PS is a secure site it is not......
so i ask

Comments

• OMG!!! This proves it!

POKERSTARS IS RIGGED!!!

What an amazing uncover operation you went through to discover this totally unknown and previously unheard of concept that online poker is crooked!

You should give yourself a reward for your efforts.
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    OMG!!! This proves it!

POKERSTARS IS RIGGED!!!

What an amazing uncover operation you went through to discover this totally unknown and previously unheard of concept that online poker is crooked!

You should give yourself a reward for your efforts.

lmao
  • Well that does it! It's back to euchre at the church for me!

Bots hacking freerolls and not coming close to winning! Call CNN, we've got breaking headline news here folks.

Now I feel like a jerk all of a sudden. Hmph. Went away that quick. Great.
  • Locked doors only keep honest people out. Security only presents a challenge to those who would try.
  • Well that does it! It's back to euchre at the church for me!

Bots hacking freerolls and not coming close to winning! Call CNN, we've got breaking headline news here folks.

Now I feel like a jerk all of a sudden. Hmph. Went away that quick. Great.

That exactly what I thought why do freerolls But maybe hes doing the Sunday Millions too....... or he might just be one of the PS clones......
  • I have it on good authority, the safest places to play to avoid online bots and super user cheaters, is Absolute or UB, why not try there?
  • compuease wrote: »
    I have it on good authority, the safest places to play to avoid online bots and super user cheaters, is Absolute or UB, why not try there?

Haha the the Absolute ultimate scammers no thanks I,ll shall pass just like you will one day...

BTW..... do they allow you to change your address there like PS does, on day you can be from "Toronto" the nexted day you can be from "Mars", and then maybe be on the weekend my address can be " YOUR MOMMA'S HOUSE" LOL POKER STARS one secure site ..... thats a big for sure???
  • seriously..and I'M the cpf bitch?
  • Unreal how they let these things happen on the freeroll tables... makes you wonder what is going on on the cash tables :S
  • get hold of that guy who blew the lid of the AP thing. for sure he can help you get to the bottom of this.
  • pkrfce9 wrote: »
    get hold of that guy who blew the lid of the ap thing. For sure he can help you get to the bottom of this.

potd
  • Big_tee19 wrote: »
    Haha the the Absolute ultimate scammers no thanks I,ll shall pass just like you will one day...

BTW..... do they allow you to change your address there like PS does, on day you can be from "Toronto" the nexted day you can be from "Mars", and then maybe be on the weekend my address can be " YOUR MOMMA'S HOUSE" LOL POKER STARS one secure site ..... thats a big for sure???
    So did you lose all 17 cents you won in a freeroll.... ? That sucks.... Definitely investigate further
  • No wonder this site has so many
    lurkers who dont post.
  • Big_tee19 wrote: »

If you believe Poker Stars I live in 'DRUNK AGAIN'
  • No wonder this site has so many
    lurkers who dont post.

LOL you think you can shame us into not making fun of a guy who complains that he can't get into a freeroll?