King's Buffet Cambridge Promo

To celebrate their one year anniversary, they're having a 2 for 1 special on Monday and Tuesday ONLY.

No announced end date yet.

Comments

• Is this for supper or just lunch?
  • I think it's both.
  • Forum get together? Would be gr8 if we could combine it with a poker game...
  • Oh man.. that's just down the street from me.... I can confirm the sign was out there this a.m.

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    I can confirm the sign was out there this a.m.

Mark

Thanks, cause that Wes is a filthy liar that none of us should trust...

Stop signing your posts.
  • What is wrong with signing your posts? Just curious, especially coming from someone who has been known to occasionally usurp accounts . . .

not Phred
  • Went on Tues. If you don't get there before 5pm expect a 1 hr+ to 2 hr wait. By 6pm there are so many people waiting you can't even move in the foyer. No crab legs during the promo but the place is so busy the food is constantly fresh and very good. Get the fresh waffles for dessert and ask for the fresh whipped cream they keep hidden in the fridge.
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    Thanks, cause that Wes is a filthy liar that none of us should trust...

Stop signing your posts.

Stop being so combative ;)

Mark
  • Milo wrote: »
    What is wrong with signing your posts? Just curious, especially coming from someone who has been known to occasionally usurp accounts . . .

not Phred

It makes forum names and avatars moot, and is a complete waste of space. One or the other kids. If you really want people to know your name make your forum name Mark (or if it is taken xxMarkxx)

It is also a backhanded form of attention whoring, which I like, do and support...except this version is the lamest and most boring way of doing it.

Seriously Mark...post a story about a girl anally penetrating you ala InsaneGuy or turn every topic into a discussion about Rim Jobs...but your current shit is weak.
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Stop being so combative ;)

Mark

watch?v=HKDDyOZVdas&feature=related
  • Kristy you are amazing...
    How do you find time to find these. I barely have time to watch them.
    (but watch I must)
  • I support the signature of posts so long as your name justifies it.

Ie. Hugh G. Dildeaux or Harry Azzol, etc.