Winnipegger in TO

moved to Toronto last year for school, graduated, working now. Itching to get back on the felt. Played for several years in the clubs, home games and bars back in the Peg. looking for tourneys or cash games in scarborough/north york/toronto area. Anyone willing to welcome a new player ???

Comments

• Always room on The Hill! You're welcome to join in tomorrow night if you wish. Brampton, 8pm start. If you're interested, I'll send you all the contact info.

Chinguacousy Hill Poker League - Poker Forum Canada
  • Welcome to the site Mind Mangler! What kinds of poker do you play?
  • moved to Toronto last year for school, graduated, working now. Itching to get back on the felt. Played for several years in the clubs, home games and bars back in the Peg. looking for tourneys or cash games in scarborough/north york/toronto area. Anyone willing to welcome a new player ???

there are lots of clubs in the GTA; just look around the Ontario Poker section and you will see lots of club contacts; I think there are more clubs running these days than ever before; I hear about a couple new clubs every week. Great opportunity in these recession times (for the club owners that is).