Kw poker

Hello everyone. I haven't been around the forum much lately but was checking today to see if there is any poker going on in the region in the next little while. It seems like I'm out of luck for now. Good luck to those playing on sunday in the triple crown. If anyone is having a warm up game let me know. It seems like the next game will be Holt?

Best wishes to all

Labeach.

Comments

• I guess everyone has been fairly busy.

I'll start hosting again once my new baby starts to sleep for more then 2 hrs at a time and the weather isn't such a factor for ppl to commute to New Hamburg.
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    I guess everyone has been fairly busy.

I'll start hosting again once my new baby starts to sleep for more then 2 hrs at a time

So 2010? ;)
  • I will be running Saturday tournaments every four to five weeks for the rest of the year. The next one is March 14 at 1:30. Beginning in April the start time will be a bit later to accomodate my morning round of golf.
  • Can't you just leave the door open so we can start without you? That way you can get a little deeper....
  • Buzzzardd wrote: »
    I will be running Saturday tournaments every four to five weeks for the rest of the year. The next one is March 14 at 1:30. Beginning in April the start time will be a bit later to accomodate my morning round of golf.

You can already golf in K-W?

Man, I hate Edmonton.
  • Not yet, but by mid-April we should be good to go.
  • Buzzzardd wrote: »
    Not yet, but by mid-April we should be good to go.

They opened 9 holes at Grand Valley Golf Course last weekend. I'm surprised you weren't there Dave.
  • They opened 9 holes at Grand Valley Golf Course last weekend. I'm surprised you weren't there Dave.

There's a reason why their open already. Grand Valley is a shithole.
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    There's a reason why their open already. Grand Valley is a shithole.

Wow Johnnie, that's a real slap in the face......to shitholes.