Nice Pokerstars Glitch

Something must have gotten screwed up with the hyperturbos for the Nightly 70k, because I played one then when I went to check the TD$ after winning I realized I had a ticket to the Nightly 100k instead. Anyway, I managed to play about 7 or 8 of them and cashed a total of $650TD with only $20 invested. Thank you pokerstars!

Comments

• boo. i usually play those too but the kid selected an extra long story tonight.
  • in 1st!!!

i will play one for ya, hehehehe:)

Graham's protege, ohhhhhhh i can see it now......
  • Graham told me about this...loaded like 16 of 'em up, and managed to break even. I suck at poker.
  • westside8 wrote: »
    Graham told me about this...loaded like 16 of 'em up, and managed to break even. I suck at poker.
    yeh, but your life and moderator skils are impeccable......
  • PokerStars Tournament #143190968, No Limit Hold'em
    Super Satellite
    Buy-In: $22.00
    6 players
    $214.00 added to the prize pool by PokerStars
    Total Prize Pool: $132.00
    Target Tournament #142787449 Buy-In: $55.00
    2 tickets to the target tournament

Tournament started 2009/02/23 20:58:28 ET

Dear closemaster,

You finished the tournament in 1st place.

This qualifies you for a seat in Tournament #142787449. As you are already registered in this tournament, your account has been credited with T$162.00. Tournament Dollars can be used to buy into any tournament.

Click on the cashier screen to see your Tournament Dollars balance, and visit our web site at Poker Tournaments Online - Poker Satellite Tournament and Events for more details.
  • Graham wrote: »
    PokerStars Tournament #143190968, No Limit Hold'em
    Super Satellite
    Buy-In: $22.00
    6 players
    $214.00 added to the prize pool by PokerStars
    Total Prize Pool: $132.00
    Target Tournament #142787449 Buy-In: $55.00
    2 tickets to the target tournament

Tournament started 2009/02/23 20:58:28 ET

Dear closemaster,

You finished the tournament in 1st place.

This qualifies you for a seat in Tournament #142787449. As you are already registered in this tournament, your account has been credited with T$162.00. Tournament Dollars can be used to buy into any tournament.

Click on the cashier screen to see your Tournament Dollars balance, and visit our web site at Poker Tournaments Online - Poker Satellite Tournament and Events for more details.
    Maybe it's me but this looks total messed up. If the buyin is $22. for 6 players wouldn't the prize pool be $120. ie 20+2?. Then it says $214 added so that would make it $334. for the total prize pool. And the 2 winners get a $55. buyin? Then it awards you $162. instead of $55.? That is really messed up..... Someones smokin....
    Looks like you can't lose... Wes, how the heck did you just break even.. you donk...
  • Hahaha... exactly first and 2nd both received $150 tickets and 3rd got their money back... it was hard to really lose money on them. I managed to play about 8 of them and cashed in about 5... can't complain for that :)