Guelph Thursday - February 26

We're running again this thursday (hopefully)!

I'm open to a cash game or a tourney, or both (a la tourney ends at 10ish, cash game til 11..but sometimes that doesn't work out).

Tourney will be structured the way i usually structure it....20 +5, 7000 in chips, blinds start at 50/100.

Cash game will be .25/.50 with a full live stradle.....

1. Mark
2. Adam
3. Jen
4. Jcardz
5. +1

Comments

• i'm down for either.. but obviously i voted for cash. :)

let's just make sure we have a game.
  • I voted for option 3.
  • I am back this week! Not sure about aj..she may go to the last ladies night in brantford..she won it last week out of 40 people! won 300 bucks! of course, we decided to go splits before we started! weeeee!
  • alright, we typically dont have too many confirmed on wednesday night, so i'm waiting to hear from keith, tim, adam (other adam) and finding out for sure about aj et all.
    I'm hopeful that we'll have a game tomorrow...! :)
  • Riva I may have one coming I'll let you know as soon as he lets me know. Would you be able to PM me the directions when you get a chance. Thanks man.
  • AJ is definitely not coming..and now I'm thinking about going with her for the last ladies night because there only seems to be 5 people for tonight....I'll check again later...
  • keith said he would be coming in last weeks thread.. any word from him mark?
  • I've got one more coming.
  • Gonna do my best. Got sick kid at home but if she feels better, I am in. Game time decision.
  • hm, this kind of sucks...i will run, but i still haven't heard from tim...jim is now out...jen, what is your status? if you're out, then there is pretty much no game tonight!
    I will do my best to wrangle up some people!
  • I am out..going to go win in brantford for the last ladies night. see you all next week!
  • so is there gunna be a game?
  • its not looking good....with keith being a maybe...we only have 4 now....so..i mean, it doesn't make sense!
    Unfortunate.
    Hopefully next week?
    lol.
    sry all.
  • Glad I went to Brantford! I won the whole tournament..40 people and 400 bucks! WEEEE! SEe you all next week when AJ and I are back!
  • qtjen wrote: »
    Glad I went to Brantford! I won the whole tournament..40 people and 400 bucks! WEEEE! SEe you all next week when AJ and I are back!

congrats!

make sure you bring it next week week so you can donate :)