Hem

Hey guys... question,

HEM, is it good for MTT or it's mostly for cash games?
For MTT if PT3 better?

Comments

• I haven't been able to analyze my tournament results in PT3 because you have to manually enter the results, but I think a forumer posted that HEM has even less support for tournaments. PT3 has much better marketing, where you can get a licensed copy as a bonus or for relatively few points from a bunch of sites.
  • Get Holdem Manager for either. It has tourney support now.
  • Does HEM automatically enter all your tournament results and lets you do a detailed analysis, e.g., rebuys, satellites & Sunday majors?
    ryanghall wrote: »
    It has tourney support now.
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    Does HEM automatically enter all your tournament results and lets you do a detailed analysis, e.g., rebuys, satellites & Sunday majors?

Not sure about MTTs, but the SNG support is great. Yes, it's all automatic (for supported sites)
    Does HEM automatically enter all your tournament results and lets you do a detailed analysis, e.g., rebuys, satellites & Sunday majors?

yes

buy date, buy in, hole cards etc you can list your tourneys in many ways

HEM is WAY better then tracker and uses a lot less computer resources

You can get HEM for $45 if your on Stox
  • Has anybody successfully imported an existing PokerTracker 3 database to HEM?
    Pokersource now has HEM as one of the gift options, so one can choose the 12,000 points when signing up for a new site, then buy HEM for 8,000 points.
  • I'm working on it..recently picked up my copy of HEM.
  • if your on CR you can get a copy of HEM for 45 too
    Has anybody successfully imported an existing PokerTracker 3 database to HEM?
    Pokersource now has HEM as one of the gift options, so one can choose the 12,000 points when signing up for a new site, then buy HEM for 8,000 points.

Export your hands from PT and then run the import on HEM
  • NoVeLTeK wrote: »
    if your on CR you can get a copy of HEM for 45 too

I know. I just missed this offer with Stox, but I contacted them and, although they couldn't do anything about the money, they were nice enough to comp an extra month on my subscription :)
  • Getting HEM, in the next couple of days and have a few questions. There are so many options for the HUD,what would you recommend as a basic set up for the Hud, as I get more familiar with the program I will adjust it my likings, but for now a basic setup that will not overload me with to much information. I have done some reading on some other sites about it, and would like some input from forum members who use HEM.
    Thanks.
  • Is Harrington's M available as one of HEM's HUD stats, just like PT3? For former PT users who switched, how long did it take you to learn and configure HEM before you can multi-table as before?
    Botmac wrote: »
    There are so many options for the HUD,what would you recommend as a basic set up for the Hud