Guelph Thursday - FEB 19

Yep, we're running again..and we're doing a cash game methinks....

.25/.50, starting at 7:30.

Hope to see everyone there!

1. Mark
2. Adam

Comments

• min/max buy ins?
  • typically we buy in for 20 bucks each (the table starts out pretty evenly balanced). At times we have people buy in for 40 or so off the hop, but this is a pretty friendly game (no one is going to the WPT with the cash off this game).
    there is no offical max, but if you come with 200 bucks..you will be disapointed! :)
  • PM'd you with a couple questions.

Thanks.
  • it's looking like a no-go this week.. but if we get some last minute attendees.. i need to know a little earlier tomorrow.

hopefully some people sign up.
  • Hey man don't put words in my mouth as far as I know Jen and crew are coming I don't know where tim is I would imagine keith will be there. Assume it's on Adam keep the faith
  • sorry, that post was send via my ipod..so there is no gramatical pauses..plus i'm kinda drunk! :)
    i think it'll run tomrorow...we just godda get jen and tim to post, and we're gold!
  • Count me out for this week. Stuck in snowy St. John, NB:(
  • we won't be making it...
  • alright..apparently losing faith wasn't premature...no game this week. sorry all! hopefully we can all make it next week?
  • Sorry, busy with the new job and wouldn't be able to make it tonight anyway.

Next week for sure!

Keith