Pokerstars disconnections...

So I've been playing online with our new laptop and P* seems to be disconnecting from the network an awful lot. Like 4-6 times AN ORBIT!!!! At first I thought it was the WiFi connection (and was going to talk to our installer ...BEANIE!) however I was playing on my PC tonight and lost the network a few times. Before we got the laptop I never had any problems with disconnects.

Has anybody else noticed this, or is it just me? Is there anything I can do with my setup? Besides calling Trevor over to my house again that is.....lol.

Comments

• Johnnie, come on msn if you like and I'll try to help..
  • Is it just pokerstars, or do other connections drop too? Lately pokerstars has been pretty flaky for me too, but I thought it had more to do with the 25 billion promo.
  • it is you. i haven't dropped a connection to ** in months
  • For the first time, I am unable to logon to P* today. The "Connecting" window keeps cycling but the lobby never loads. I have been donating at another site with no problems. Has anybody had this same connecting problem with P*?
    Graham wrote: »
    Lately pokerstars has been pretty flaky for me too
  • Maybe your pstars auto-updated and you have to allow it via your firewall/antivirus software again...

/g2