Online Table Selection - What do you look for?

What kind of things do you look for when selecting a table at an online poker site?

I personally look for tables with high avg pot and medium to high Plrs/flop. Any other suggestions? For a while I was taking notes on my regular opponents, but after a while I got lazy doing that.

Comments

• In PLO 6max I mainly look for 2-3 players at a 6max table with 40-60bb. These players tend to be extremely exploitable in my experience. Other than that I don't table select at 1 2 or 2 4 as most tables are good if you adjust to the table. If I find I'm taking down the blinds with 70% of my raises and noone starts playing back at me I open another table and leave that one.
  • Graham wrote: »
    What kind of things do you look for when selecting a table at an online poker site?

I personally look for tables with high avg pot and medium to high Plrs/flop. Any other suggestions? For a while I was taking notes on my regular opponents, but after a while I got lazy doing that.

High avg. pot and players to the flop are the main things to look for. If you see a fishy player at the table add him to your buddy list and follow him around. Haha.
  • i look for graham

haha j/k
  • NoVeLTeK wrote: »
    i look for graham
    We all do that! Think of something original... :)
  • I look for a table where there are no donkeys, calling stations and :fish: so that I play only against decent players - who make less mistakes than I do and eventually take all my money!? ???

Seriously, here's a link - Profitable Online Cash Game Selection Tips & Tricks.