Guelph THursday - Feb 12

Alright guys..i didn't post til now because i didn't really think we'd have enough..

i'll run if we get 5...it'll be a cash game..(as long as the players are cool with 5)...

If not, 6 is the line...

anyways...7:30...on thursday!

1. MaRK
2. Keith
3. Tim
4. Adam

Comments

• i'm in for whatever. and when is this damn girls night thing over?

and smitts.. it's usually .25/.50
  • Count me in for cash or tourney.
    Our usual cash format is $.25/.50 with $20 buy-in. Tourney is usually $20 + $5 bounty.
    Adam, if game is on and you want a ride you know where to be and when.
  • I believe ladies night goes every thursday in february, however, you need to get there at 4pm to line up for the 5pm sign up for poker. they only allow 20 ladies to play, so last week we missed out. I can't get off work in time to get there by 4pm..so i will probably be there next week. Tomorrow I have plans with the girls to see a movie. you can always switch it to another night! anyone playing in Rob's 10$ tournee on Monday?
  • sorry i haven't replied...i didn't get an email saying anyone replied yet!
    Smits..i run a weekly tourney, so the posted stakes are correct...if it 's a tourney it's 25 total, cash game is 25/50...let me know if you're interested and i'll send you directions..i'm by grange and starwood guelph
  • Looks like there is a game for sure tonight My little brother and his friend will be coming. Is there any interest in just a cash game tonight? post back! :)
  • just a cash game is best for me.. i may have to leave a little early.. and by early.. i mean like 10:30.

but a tourny would also be fine..
  • It would be cool to try another cash game but I'm OK with either.
  • wicked, cash game it is!!
  • oh.. and tim i may need to leave early.. so i'm going to drive myself.. but thanks for the offer.