Chiptalk league

Btw if you want to play in a pretty good league, the Chiptalk NL Wed night league plays at 9:30 on Pokerstars and is starting up again this Wed. Go join chiptalk and hopefully I will see you there.

On Mon is the mixed games league, which runs on Full Tilt. The first game of the year was yesterday, so still time to join in early.

Each quarter is 12 games long and best 8 count. Each quarter ends in a championship qualifier for the year end tournament.

Comments

• Definitely playing in the Wednesday night league, gunna have to miss tomorrow's though, which sucks!!
  • moose wrote: »
    Btw if you want to play in a pretty good league, the Chiptalk NL Wed night league plays at 9:30 on Pokerstars and is starting up again this Wed. Go join chiptalk and hopefully I will see you there.

On Mon is the mixed games league, which runs on Full Tilt. The first game of the year was yesterday, so still time to join in early.

Each quarter is 12 games long and best 8 count. Each quarter ends in a championship qualifier for the year end tournament.

Sounds good. I'm registering at chiptalk now, should I use you as the referrer? If so, what's your ID, cdnmoose?
  • Yeah sure it's cdnmoose. Thanks.
  • moose wrote: »
    Yeah sure it's cdnmoose. Thanks.

Done
  • bumpity. late registration still open but you have to sign up with CT first to get the pw.
  • I was contemplating registering, but I was tired and 5am comes way too quickly, so I chose sleep instead.