Anyone up for a 180 man tonight

say a 4.40 around 8pm?

Comments

• Up the buyin to $10 and make it the first one after 9pm and you got a deal.

$2 LL?
  • Tmr night please.
  • westside8 wrote: »
    Tmr night please.

I can do after 9 on Wed.
    $10 buyin
    $2 LL
  • Wanna do like 2 or 4 consecutive $10/180 and best avg finish or something?
  • westside8 wrote: »
    Wanna do like 2 or 4 consecutive $10/180 and best avg finish or something?

I can do Wed after 9. What about tonight after 9?

I'd also be in for the 9:30 $50 on Stars both nights. There are $22 turbo sng qualifers for these which are deadly easy.
  • I'm in for Wed -- I never play holdem MTTs online, but could be fun
  • I can't start after 9 tonight
  • I'm assuming this will be at the hyper-turbo site where I found the poker donkey in me, so let me know when I can donate.
  • The $4.40's fill up in about 5 minutes. The others take much longer unless you're playing turbos. I'd be willing to do 4 (or more) of the $4.40's starting around 9 on Wed and do a best average finish.
  • I can't do that many as I have other things to play and the point is to be in the same sngs.

So first 2 $10-180 man sngs to start after 9pm. ie at 9pm go to the sng lobby and register for the $10 sng currently filling. As soon as it fills, register for the next one.

Best ave finish wins a $2 last longer on top.

We will post here the sng# as well if possible.
  • The first $10 might not start until 9:30 and the second one after 10:00. Tonight they're starting 50-60 minutes apart. I can't stay up that late.

I have to get up at 6am with the kids and I'm sure others here have jobs (still, I hope).

Why not just do the first 2 $4.40's at 9:00 and then 9:05? We can do a bigger LL.
  • Quimby wrote: »

Why not just do the first 2 $4.40's at 9:00 and then 9:05? We can do a bigger LL.

make the LL $10 (or $15)
  • Ok fine with me for $10 LL. One time I guess. I'm just not into the idea of filling half my screen with low buyin tourneys.
  • moose wrote: »
    Ok fine with me for $10 LL. One time I guess. I'm just not into the idea of filling half my screen with low buyin tourneys.

Buyin snob ;)
  • <Same here I'd like to play but 9pm starts ends around 1am...
    10$ takes alot longer and fills up slowly while 4$ quick play and fills fast.
  • Ok Iam in...needed a reason to get back onto stars.