I'm BACK!!!

Hey all,

after a while of not posting games in the forum, I am back. I have teamed up with a 1/2 game that has been around for 4+ years. The club is very reputiable and runs honest games. I just teamed up and currently run with them on Mondays and Fridays for 1/2NL action.

We have a royal flush jackpot currently sitting around the $450 mark as well. Action starts around 9pm-9:30pm but any players that come by before 9pm get a 10% bonus on their initial buy in.

It's been a while so I hope I get to see lots of familiar forumers back out to support me again.

Seeya on the River,

Shane
416-400-4704

call for details

Comments

• welcome back and nice to see a club advertising again on this site; can you PM me the following details:

- rake structure (max, %, additional for jackpot, etc.)
    - only cash game, no tournament on these nights?

Nice to have some other 1/2 options on a Friday night. I like the 10% bonus option as well. Gets people out on time. More clubs should offer this.
  • +1 for a great host...always good games and friendly atmosphere...I recommend any game promoted by him
  • Hey Shane,
    I remember seeing you post on here a lot back when I lived in Kitchener. I've since moved to Mississauga and I'm assuming by the name of your club that it wouldn't be a very long drive to get to your club.
    Could you pm me some details please (ie. rake, # of tables, etc...)? I'm not an overly active poster on the forum but there are a number of people that can vouch for my legitness (yay, a new word).

Thanks,

Steve
  • Yeah Shtebs is legit. Messy but legit.

But you don't know me either. So take that for what it is worth.
  • I'll vouch for Flint Bones.

And I think Shtebs can vouch for me.... so our circular vouching scam is complete MUAHAHA!!!!!

/g2
  • Ill vouch for G2 but not Shtebs or FLint Bones
  • I wouldn't vouch for anyone who posts on this forum! Don't you know they're all poker players? Can't trust one of em.... :)
  • I'll vouch for Compuease and g2..wait, wat?
  • I'll vouch that you want Kristy, g2 and compuease in your cash game.
  • Sounds like 6 degrees of vouching....I can vouch for GTA....LOL
  • Thanks all I appreciate all the vouching for eachother, lmao. I know the regulars on here and who are serious players that would be intersted. But to answer a few questions the game is no longer near the airport its just my handle still. I run at yonge and eglinton on mondays and fridays. Game is an established one running for over 4 years, I just became a partner recently. So far our games are absolutely insane, had a player play everyhand blind two weeks ago, dropping $2000 in a mere 45 minutes.

Our chop is VERY fair compared to many other games, actually its probably one of the best you will find at a club. I don't come on her that much anymore so phone me at 416-400-4704 is the best way to reach me and just refer with your forum handle.

thanks
    Shane

PS tomorrows game is looking like a crazy one
  • yonge and eglinton

civilization! There was no way I was driving to anywhere near the airport for a game. This I might actually attend.

Has anybody got the info regarding the drop? Can you please PM it to me? I have nobody to vouch for me :(
  • I went to the game tonight and had a great time. I only left at 1 am because I was tired and not playing my A (or even B) game. The table was full when I left. I'd definitely go back.
  • Bumbaclat wrote: »
    I went to the game tonight and had a great time. I only left at 1 am because I was tired and not playing my A (or even B) game. The table was full when I left. I'd definitely go back.

Nice to meet you!

The game went on till 430am.....definitely juicy.....
  • Nice to meet you too! I'll see you at the table soon.
  • Hey guys, I'd like to check this out. Should I just phone Shane for details, or can I get a pm with the info? Don't know anyone here personally, but if Shane reads this, he probably knows big Corey (black Mustang), who I used to hang out with. He used to play at Airport when I was playing at Unit.

Matt
  • young and eglinton great thats where i work
    i can hit it after work

please pm me the rake and info about the games please :)
    thanks in advance
  • Facecard99 wrote: »
    young and eglinton great thats where i work
    i can hit it after work

please pm me the rake and info about the games please :)
    thanks in advance

me too please!
    Our chop is VERY fair compared to many other games, actually its probably one of the best you will find at a club. I don't come on her that much anymore so phone me at 416-400-4704 is the best way to reach me
    thanks
    Shane