Money out of Stars

Hey Guys,

I've got 200 on Stars, it's there from kickbacks and another player transfer. I want to get it out but Stars says I can't echeck it out (they're not a bank...). Is there a number of hands requirement? Should I deposit more then pull it all out? Any insights? Would transfer to Gnuf or Lads if anyone wanted to do that.

Cheers.

Comments

• Can't you just request a check?
  • Graham wrote: »
    Can't you just request a check?
    he say he get the funds from kickback affiliate (boogster most likely)
    so if he does not play at stars, then i don't think stars will let him cashout.
  • yeah i wonder how many hands i need to play to clear their requirements...i've cashed out with stars before but it winnings and i had deposited the initial via echeck. because i don't play stars anymore and this money was from affiliates, they won't let me cash it out.
  • You can try something off the wall like emailing them and asking this question.
  • Monteroy wrote: »
    You can try something off the wall like emailing them and asking this question.

Haha... but then they would find out that he is using their site to funnel money between parties (which is not what player to player transfers were created for).
  • i owe him around $150usd for his jan play at site i affiliate
    so you not need to worry about him scamming other player here.
    if he does scam $200 out of forumer, i'll pay for it out of my pocket.
    note:just this one time.
    i don't play at stars, otherwise i help him out.