Kitchener NL Hold’em February 21st 1:30PM

13»

Comments

• JCardz wrote: »
    Is there still a spot open?

Yes there is.
  • Hey Dave, my friend Andrew would like to play also please.

Thanks. Let me know if that's OK.

Sean
  • sstar wrote: »
    Hey Dave, my friend Andrew would like to play also please.Sean

No problem.
  • I am going to be out for around 45 minutes. If you need to get a hold of me call my cell.

Home now. Post away
  • OK Dave, even tho Kristy isn't cumming, I will still be there. But after I bust out first who am I gonna play rock band with?????

Looking up address now and getting ready to rock and roll.
  • Can I also add another player I know, his name is Ryan.

Thanks.

Sean
  • Keep them coming Sean. We still have 6 spots open.
  • AcidJoe wrote: »
    OK Dave, even tho Kristy isn't cumming, I will still be there. But after I bust out first who am I gonna play rock band with?????

Looking up address now and getting ready to rock and roll.
    I was just trying to decide if I should come, since my previous engagement has made other plans. (wife shopping), now you mention playing Rock Band... Makes me rethink... as long as you promise not to sing maybe I'll come.... Dave, sign me up, my bad streak at your place can't possibly last much longer...

And as long as carmaker promises not to push his K's into our A's Dave, and then proceed to hit his K leaving us drawing dead.... I remember that, just part of my ongoing negative saga at your place Dave..... TODAY it changes!
  • gonna be late dave
    not sure how late tho
  • Dave, might be 5 minutes late.

Blind me.

T
  • Cash games about to begin.
  • Buzzzardd wrote: »
    Cash games about to begin.

I take it you busted already?

Has final table started?
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    I take it you busted already?

Has final table started?

No that was me. I was using Dave's account. Then I played 4 sngs, won 3 DoN's got my confidence up to donk in for $140 in the cash game before finally cashing out up $32. Variance is awesome.

Dave cashed 5th I believe. Sandy was 6th but got some bubble cash. Compuease cashed 2nd and woog took it down. STP was in there somewhere too. Hmm this is starting to get to be a tough tourney.
  • Thanks Dave for another very well run tournament.... and sorry Cvette for that Q-6.... I really didn't expect to run into AA..... Just so everyone doesn't think I'm a complete donk, I did get in ahead sometimes and I think once I managed to stay ahead.. Dave's tournaments seem to be always the same, get in behind and you will win most.... Shannon sure proved that today, although he did get in ahead once with AA and lost to AQ...... Just goes to prove that the Holt poker tour is not like what you see on tv.. Congrats Roger, great heads up play....
  • Dave thanks for hosting another good poker day. I certainly had some luck early in a hands against Dave for a win and Sandy for a chop. At the final table I certainly got my share of good starting hands. Congrats to all, look forward to playing with you next month.
  • We only had 29 players due to a whole rash of cancellations and 6 no-shows. I am always really disappointed when new Forumers sign up and do not come or even let you know they are not coming. Beware if you are having a tournament and chrisrowl111, JordanGM or djgolfcan sign up. They were all AWOL yesterday.

Again we had a bunch of Forum first timers join us. They were isnork, Botmac, sstar, Cvette, AcidJoe, R_Brother1 and joeheartsdi. Also Sean brought a couple of his buddies. Not only are they all great to play with, but the game is getting to be a much higher caliber. Please come back Mark and Mario.

Nice to see compuease make the drive down from Milton. I am sure Cvette can't wait to play with you again. Carmaker Jeff played for the first time in a year and made it to the final table.

Congratulations go out to woog30 for surviving a brutally tough first table and going on to beat compuease for his first Holt Poker Tour win. He played most of the day with Tyson and Sandy on his left. Kind of ironic that Mrs. woog30 was the first one out.

The top 5 finishers made it to the official money, but we agreed when we got down to 6 to give the 6th place finisher 15$ out of everyones winnings for a total of $75.

Thanks to damanj16 for dealing at the final table and to DataMn for running the cash game and helping with the tournament.

Unofficial Results

29. Mrs. woog30
    28. Aux
    27. R_Brother1
    26. Carsey
    25. Marty
    24. AcidJoe
    23. Botmac
    22. moose
    21. mmoose
    20. sstar +1 Andrew
    19. lazyant
    18. joeheartsdi
    17. chrismystero
    16. sstar
    15. zoolook
    14. Hacky Mike
    13. isnork
    12. Cvette
    11. Redington

Final Table

10. carmaker
    9. damanj16
    8. Matt
    7. Deb
    6. waltsfriend (Bubble)
    5. Buzzzardd ($155)
    4. stpboy ($210)
    3. sstar +2 Ryan ($275)
    2. compuease ($400)
    1. woog30 ($700)

Just a reminder Holt Poker Tour Event #10 will be on Saturday March 14th at 1:30. Hope to see you all there. Let's see if we can get 40 for this one. I will be posting it next weekend.
  • thanks for the game dave! i was hanging on for dear life the whole time!! lol
  • Hey Dave,

Nice tourney, will probably be back for another event. One time I'm gunna final table, but until then I suck.

-Chris ("zoolook's? friend)
  • Nice to see you posting Chris. I really hope you do come back again.
  • Aww...the next event is on my Birthday. I wonder if I will be able to make it. Hrmm...
  • Good tourney Dave. I'll be there for the next one. I was feeling really good about my chances this time and pushed with the nuts on the turn only to get beat on the river. What else is new.
  • Always nice to see when one of my tourney regulars has now joined the Forum. Hope you enjoy it on here Mark but don't believe everything you read.
  • Hey Buzzzard, just wanted to let you know I was on the forum also, as I will be coming to your next game too. I was sstar's friend Andrew. Thanks for the well run tourny! See ya next time...
  • Excellant. I am hoping to get out to Sean's for one of his games shortly.
  • Add me to the list ...
  • What list, the tournament was Saturday.:D If you want to throw in your $60, I will put you into 30th place.

The list for March will go up this weekend.
  • Buzzzardd wrote: »
    What list, the tournament was Saturday.:D If you want to throw in your $60, I will put you into 30th place.

The list for March will go up this weekend.

lol man some days I just cannot read